-why the fuck would you do that!?

Four

Four

Monday came around again, Jennifer and Winona were sitting in the bleachers, talking about how much shit they got into at the party. "You know that guy Johnny.." Winona asked Jennifer, Jennifer nods and continues to eat her sandwhich. "Yea.. well he gave me this" Winona takes off her scarf, revealing a hickey. "Wow- have your feelings for my brother left because of him now?" Jennifer asked Winona, winona shakes her head no and continues to explain the hickey story.

"Well I went home- drunk night I add, with a hickey on my neck and my parents are grounding me for a month" Winona explains, putting her scarf back on and Jennifer sighs. "My parents grounded me to- only because I was drunk" Jennifer says, "wait- why did you leave the party early?" Winona asked. "Well.. I went to the bathroom and then a drunk matt came and tried to stick his tounge down my throat." Jennifer said, "..oh- fuck sorry, I should have been there" Winona says. "No- it's all good, I managed to get free before anything else could happen." Jennifer explains.

"Wait- so you went home alone.. not to mention in a revealing outfit" Winona asked, "um.. no- you know that bender guy" Jennifer questioned Winona. "You mean John bender?.. yea he's friends with my older sister or at least sex buddies" Winona says, Jennifer looks at her in shock. "Your sister is screwing bender?" Jennifer asked, "I think so, it would explain all the moaning" Winona says. Jennifer couldn't help but feel some what upset, John seemed too nice to be fucking random girls.

"Well.. guess who's in pe with us" Winona says to Jennifer and Courteney. "Matt and bender" Winona says, Jennifer looks over and sees bender tackling one of his friends to the ground and matt was talking to a couple of girls. Jennifer quickly looks away, "Alright- everyone in front of me now!" The pe teacher, mr grey shouts at everyone. Everyone gathers around in front of him, matt making eye-contact with Jennifer and bender noticing. "-now students, I need from everyone single one of you.. six runs up and down the field!" Mr grey shouts, everyone gathers at the side of the field. Jennifer didn't notice that matt followed next to her, "hey.." Matt whispers and Jennifer quickly looks at him. "What do you want" Jennifer says, then she starts to jog and matt jogs with her. Bender noticing all this, decides to do something about it.

"I Wanted to say sorry for my behaviour- it was wrong" matt says, both Jennifer and matt stop on the other side of the field taking a breath. "Look matt it's ok-" Jennifer couldn't finish her sentence because Matt was tackled over by bender. "What the fuck bender!" Jennifer shouts, "what do you mean, what the fuck!?" Bender says and Jennifer bows down to Matt's level. "Matt are you okay?-" Jennifer asked, matt winced in pain and bender just took out a cigarette, lighting it. "Why the fuck would you do that!?" Jennifer stood up and shouted, bender just rolls his eyes. "Bender! Head to the principals office now!"Mr grey shouts at bender, bender scoffs and heads to the principals office.

"Jennifer- take matt to the nurses office" mr grey says, Jennifer nods whilst helping matt up on her level.

It was 4:00pm in the afternoon, Jennifer decided to stay back to talk to bender after his detention. Once bender finally came out of the pe staff room, Jennifer walked up to him. "What the hell bender" Jennifer says, bender turns around and sighs. "Why are you here?" Bender asked Jennifer, "to ask you why the fuck you pushed matt over like that- he could've broken something!" Jennifer shouts. Bender just rolls his eyes, whilst turning around headed towards the front of the school.

"I ask you a question!- don't ignore me" Jennifer shouted, walking beside bender- causing bender to only walk faster. "Fine don't tell me-" Jennifer said, "was never my intention to" bender replies and opens the school door. "Ladies first" bender says, Jennifer just scoffs walking through the door. "You know.. I don't get you" Jennifer says, "well then.. let me take you out and you can get to know me" Bender says out of no where.

"..fine- but it's not a date" Jennifer says, walking off and leaving bender smirking.

"He what!?" Courteney shouted, the three girls were currently having a movie night and talking about the bender situation. "He basically asked me out on a date- but I told him it's not gonna be a date." Jennifer says, Winona rolls her eyes and Courteney shakes her head. "What?" Jennifer asked, eating a piece of popcorn after. "It's obvious that you have a interest in him-" Courteney says, "yea it's really obvious" Winona agreeing to Courteney's statement. "I don't like him- he's a player and it always ends badly for players." Jennifer says.

"I call bullshit-" Winona says, "mmhmm.." Courteney says sassily and Jennifer rolling her eyes. "Ok guys- I gotta go before my parents get home" Jennifer says, "ok- bye!" Winona says and Jennifer waves them goodbye. Once Jennifer stepped into the hallway, closing the door behind her she was now standing in front of bender and Winona's sister. "Hey Jen, how's it going?" Bella asked, "oh!- I'm good, I've gotta go" Jennifer says before running down the stairs, bender watching.

It was 10:30pm at night, Jennifer was finishing some homework before she heard some Little Rock's being thrown at her window. Jennifer quickly hops up and opens the window, only to see bender down below. "You know.. we could totally recreate the scene from rapunzal" bender says, Jennifer rolls her eyes. "Bender.. what do you want.." Jennifer asked, "can I come up?" Bender asked and Jennifer thought for a moment before agreeing.

Bender climbed up the ladder that Winona uses to get into her room, Jennifer quickly lost her door and tells bender to be quiet. "Now what do you want..?" Jennifer asked, "nothing- just wanted to hangout with you" Bender says looking around her room at the same time. "Nope- I'm not letting you get into my pants" Jennifer says, bender looks over at her and sighs. "Wow.. I don't wanna have sex with you" bender says, Jennifer surprised and immediately regrets saying that. "O-oh..I'm-", "don't worry about it-..I get it all the time with girls." Bender says before heading towards the window. "Seeya-.. it's gotten wayyyy.. to awkward now" bender says, standing on the ladder and Jennifer smirks a bit. "Bender!" Jennifer says, bender stops going down the ladder and Jennifer walks up to him. "I'm sorry for my comment" Jennifer says, kissing bender on the cheek and closing the window, leaving a smirking bender outside.

Hi!!! Just wanted to explain my updating schedule. So weekends, i will try, to post both Saturday and Sunday and week day, I'll try my best to update. I'll probably update every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Maybe!!. I'll try, I promise :). 💞