-i regret saying sorry to such a jerk

Two

Two

After the bumping incident, Jennifer ran to science, she was already 4 mins late and no doubt did she think she wouldn't get away with it. Jennifer walked into the science classroom, "Miss Connelly, your 4 mins late.. detention with me after school." Mrs red said in disappointment. Jennifer sighed, heading towards a free seat next to a guy called matt.

"..sucked in" matt whispers under his breath, Jennifer glares at him, "excuse me?" Jennifer says quietly and matt looks at her. "..miss rebel aren't you" matt says, Jennifer rolls her eyes and puts her attention to the board. Mrs red came around, handing some science sheets to the students, "Alright students, with the person your next to.. work together on these questions.".

"Any good at science?" Matt asked, Jennifer shook her head no which caused matt to sigh. "..Rightio, where screwed" matt says, "do you have to be so negative?" Jennifer half shouts and whispers. "Do you have to be such a miss goody two shoes?" Matt says back to Jennifer, "coming from the guy that literally called me a rebel!" Jennifer exclaims. "Miss Connelly, be quiet!" Mrs red shouts at Jennifer, "yes miss" Jennifer says and matt giggles a bit. "I guess your a bit of both" matt says, before writing some of the answers down.

"First day back and you already got a detention" Winona says, taking a bite out of her sand which and Jennifer just nods. "Damn Jen.. summer break ended and you come out a new woman. Remember when she was scared to get a detention" Courteney says to Winona, Winona giggles and Jennifer just glares at them. "Well it's not my fault Mrs red is a moody bitch-" Jennifer says, sipping her water and staring off into space.

The three of them sat in silence, Winona eating, Courteney finishing some school work and Jennifer just staring at nothing. "Well this looks like a boring table" Matthew says, walking over with Johnny and matt. Courteney smiles before kissing Matthew, Johnny sits next to Jennifer and matt just sits on the table next to Courteney.

"Water for lunch?" Johnny asked Jennifer, "Yep.. it's my favourite meal" Jennifer says sarcastically and Johnny smirks a bit. "So you girls wanna hangout after school?" Matthew asked the 3 girls, "Jennifer can't.. she has a detention" matt says and smirks at the end. Jennifer glares at him for a second before taking another sip of her water, "I would like to hangout this afternoon" Winona says out of no where. "Ok.. will see you two this afternoon" Matthew says, before leaving and the other two boys following behind him.

"God that matt Guy is so-", "so hot!" Winona interrupts Jennifer. "I was gonna say annoying, but ok" Jennifer says, then starts to pack up her things and the other two girls do the same. The finally went, the three girls separated and headed of to class.

The final bell went, everyone ran out of class like it was the end of the world. Jennifer on the other hand couldn't, she had to go to mrs red for an after school detention. Jennifer arrived taking a seat next to some guy with brown hair and olive skin, he was carving his name into the table. "Great for you to join us miss Connelly, now you two need to write pages from one to 5 onto this piece of paper." Mrs red says, then hands them both a piece of paper and book.

"I am right across that hall, so I can hear every single thing you guys say-" Mrs red says, before leaving the room and leaving the two alone. "Moody cow" the guy next to Jennifer says, "what are you in for bumpy" he calls her and she glares at him. "None of your business, why did you call me bumpy" Jennifer asked, the guy smirks and leans forward to get closer to her.

"You bumped into to me earlier today, remember" he says, before leaning back into his chair. "Shoot, im sorry-", "bender" bender says, finishing her sentence. "Bender- I'm sorry bender" Jennifer says, before looking at her sheet and starts to write. "All good.." He half whispers, Jennifer continues to write as bender does nothing but Leans back.

"..aren't you gonna write anything?" Jennifer asked, bender looks at her and leans forward close to her face. "Aren't you gonna write anything?" Bender asked Jennifer, leaving her going red and him smirking. "Your brothers are keanu and rivers right?" Bender asked Jennifer, "Yea.. why?" Jennifer asked and bender sits back. "No reason, just we don't get along and I'm surprised. You and I indeed get along." Bender says, "who said we get along?" Jennifer asked and bender smirks. "So.. I'm guessing your daddy's princess?" Bender says, Jennifer turns and glares at him. "Do you have to be such a dick?" Jennifer asked, bender shrugs and puts his feet up on the table. "God I regret saying sorry to such a jerk" Jennifer thought, before continuing with her papers.

The sun was starting to set, the reddish winter sky was going down and the school was dead silent. "Oi.. how are you getting home?" Bender asked Jennifer, walking up beside her, "walking" jennifer replies. "I'll walk you home, there's no way I'm letting you walk alone when it's nearly dark, there's pedos around" bender says, "oh so your my parent now?" Jennifer asked bender. "Would you rather walk home alone in the dark or with me?" Bender asked Jennifer, Jennifer didn't reply and simply walked next to bender to her house.

Once arriving, Jennifer stopped at her house and bender stopped as well. "I'll Seeya around.." Jennifer says, before walking to her front door and bender walks off. "Bender!" Jennifer shouts, bender turns around, "thank you for walking me home" Jennifer says. Bender simply smirks, then walks off and Jennifer walks into her house, closing the door behind her.

"How was detention?" River smugly asked, Jennifer rolls her eyes and walks up the stairs. Jennifer walks into her room, closing the door behind her and starts to play her music. She put on 'bette Davis eyes' by Kim carnes, then she started her night routine. "For the last time jennifer!" River shouts.

"TURN DOWN THE MUSIC"

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, bender and Jennifer will have more moments in the rest of the chapters don't worry!. Anyway night y'all. 💞