-prom? Yes or no?

Six

Six

"You what!?" Courteney shouted, "I went out with bender" Jennifer repeat and Courteney and Winona freak out. "WAIT! DID YOU GUYS KISS?!" Winona shouted, "DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX?!" Courteney shouted. "What! No to both question!" Jennifer answered, Winona and Courteney mellow down a bit and Jennifer sighs. "Nothing happened.. we just had dinner and hanged at the park for a bit" Jennifer explains, "boring" Winona says and Courteney smirks.

"What- I'm really gonna give up my virginity to bender? Be one of his little skank's.. I don't think so" Jennifer says, "are you at all interested in him?" Courteney asked and Jennifer thinks for a bit. Bender and Jennifer hardly know eachother, so why would she be interested in him. "I don't.. know.. actually, no, no I'm not" Jennifer replies, Courteney rolls her and eyes and Winona continues to eat her carrot sticks in silence.

"You guys going to the prom?" Courteney asked Jennifer and Winona, "nope.. no ones ask me yet" Winona replies and Jennifer shakes her head no. "Can one of you at least come with matt or Johnny?.." Courteney asked, Winona thinks for a moment before agreeing. "Yes! No longer a loner" Courteney says, Winona and Courteney look at Jennifer. "What?" Jennifer asked, "prom? Yes or no?" Courteney says and Jennifer rolls her eyes. "Have fun at the prom guys, but I'm not into the whole prom thing." Jennifer says, Winona and Courteney sigh.

"C'mon jen, please?" Winona asked, "I knew a friend that didn't go to her prom and she wished she did after highschool ended." Courteney says and Jennifer sighs. "Fine I'll go to the stupid prom" Jennifer says, "yay!" Winona and Courteney shout at once before hoping up and dancing. Jennifer giggles before looking at the back oval and seeing bender smoking with some of his friends. "Oh! I definitely don't have feelings for Bender!" Winona says, mimicking Jennifer and Courteney giggles. "Shut up- anyway I've gotta head to class, my free period is almost over" jennifer says, hoping up and grabbing her books. "She's got it baddddd.." Winona says, Courteney questions her before stealing one of her carrot sticks.

Jennifer went and sat down in her history class next to some guy called andrew. Jennifer awkwardly smiled at him and he awkwardly smiled back. "Jennifer right?" Andrew asked, "Yea..that's me" Jennifer says and Andrew smiled. "I'm Andrew- the guy that had the biggest crush on you in 7th grade" Andrew explains, "Yea.. I remember, how have you been?" Jennifer asked and he just shrugs. "Good I guess, you going to the prom?" Andrew asked, "Yea.. my friends really want me to tag along so.. I kinda have to.." Jennifer explains and Andrew nods.

"Who you going with?" Andrew asked, "Johnny or matt, I think matt, I don't know.. where just being set up together because they don't have dates either.." Jennifer explains. "What about you?" Jennifer asked, "nope- I'm staying home and watching horror movies" Andrew answers. "I would much rather do that to be honest.." Jennifer says, "wow really? I would much rather be in your situation.. not missing out on prom" Andrew says. Jennifer somewhat felt guilty for him, "hey.. would you like to go with me?" Jennifer asked and Andrew eyes go wide. "In a friend way!" Jennifer explains, "yea- yea, I would love to!" Andrew says in a happy tone and Jennifer smiling.

Jennifer was putting books in her locker, placing them one by one out of her bag and into her locker. Jennifer closes the locker, revealing a bender standing beside her. "Hey" He says, "hi.." Jennifer replies and bender stands up straight. "You going to prom?" Bender asked, "Yea.. Andrew and I are going" Jennifer says and bender gives her a questioned look.

"Andrew McCarthy?" Bender asked, Jennifer nodding and bender shrugs. "He doesn't seem like your type" bender says, Jennifer rolls her eyes before saying, "well actually he kinda is my type, but where going as friends- nothing more" Jennifer says. "Right. Ok, I'll Seeya around" bender says, "wait are you going?" Jennifer says and bender nods his head yes. "Yep, only to trash it though, not to actually dance and get all lovey dovey. Prom is not my thing" Bender says, before walking off and Jennifer couldn't help but smile.

"Smiley joe" Johnny says, walking up to Jennifer and Jennifer shaking her head at his comment. "What's up Johnny?" Jennifer asked, "I was wondering if you were interested in going out tonight?" Johnny replied.  "um- sorry but-", "I'm just messing with you, is there any possible way you could maybe consider giving me Winona's number?" Johnny interrupts Jennifer. "Oh- um, sure" Jennifer replies, telling Johnny Winona's phone number and parting ways after.
Jennifer sighs before closing her locker and walking towards the exit.

Hi!! I know very short chapter, but the next one will be longer I promise. I hope y'all are having a good day or night or evening or morning. Idk. But I hope you guys are going good, considering the current stuff the world is going through. 💘