-dance = detention

Eight

Eight

"Soo.. How was your night?" Jennifer asked Winona, Winona yawns before taking a bite out of her sandwich and looks at Jennifer. "Shit" Winona says, "now would a nun use that language?" Courteney says and Winona rolls her eyes. "What about you court? How was your night?" Jennifer asked, court shrugs and takes off her jacket. "Greattt.. no ones in a chatty mood" Jennifer says, Winona pushes her food forward and lays her head down on the table.

"What about you Jen?" Courteney asked Jennifer, "got into anyone's bed?" Courteney asked and Jennifer questions her. "No.. why?" Jennifer asked, "you and bender.. were pretty close at the prom." Courteney smirks and Jennifer rolls her eyes. "We just danced.. that's all" Jennifer says, "bullshit.. Matt saw you two making out behind the stage" Courteney explains and Jennifer questions her once again. "..court.. what the hell are you talking about?" Jennifer says, "don't play dumb" Courteney says and Jennifer gets up. "Courteney.. we never fucking slept together, end of story" Jennifer says, hoping up and leaving.

"I gotta say" Winona says, putting her things together and hoping up. "You have gotten real cocky ever since you started hanging out with matt and his mates." Winona says, before walking off and leaving Courteney there alone. "Jen!" Winona shouts, running up behind her and slowing down once she reached Jennifer.

"God.. she's so fucking cocky sometimes" Jennifer says, Winona nods and sighs. "What?" Jennifer asked, "it's just.. I swear guys are ruining this.. friendship group we have." Winona says and Jennifer nods. "I agree.. I'm sorry Winona" Jennifer says, "it's not your fault.. it happens in life" Winona replies. "I'm soooo.. tired so I'm gonna go to the library to take a nap." Winona says, Jennifer nods and the suddenly the bell went. "Nevermind.. gonna just have to sleep during pe" Winona says, Jennifer laughs before both of them head to pe.

"Ok class!" The teacher shouts, "all of you as a class.. for some stupid reason, have to do partner dancing" the pe teacher explains. Winona and Jennifer look at eachother, shrugging like it's not that bad for a class. "Oh- might I add.. it's guy and girl partner dancing." The pe teacher adds, the whole class sighs due to that being an annoying situation. "Now.. I'm gonna get you guys to choose your partners, go!" The pe teacher shouts, the whole class start deciding who's going with who.

"Winona!" Johnny shouts, running over to Winona and Winona sighs. "I think I might owe you a proper dance.. because of prom." Johnny explains, Jennifer smirks and nudges Winona. Winona looks at Jennifer before rolling her eyes and agreeing to dance with Johnny. Jennifer continues to look around and notices bender already with some chick, "that dick" Jennifer says under her breath. "Jen" matt says, Jennifer turns around and smiles. "Hey matt", "would you like to be my partner" matt asked and Jennifer agrees.

"Ok!" The pe teacher shouts, "now line up!" The teacher shouts and everyone lines up. "Ok, now I need two lines.. so every second couple. Stand in line with the couple beside you." The teacher explains, Jennifer looks across from her and sees bender, he was standing with a girl called Angelina. Jennifer sighs before getting back on track with what the teacher was saying, "ok.. now! What I need you to do is slow dance.. in a line until I tell you to switch." The teacher explains. "When I mean switch, I mean switch woman and dance with them until I'll tell you to switch again." The teacher explains, Jennifer looks at bender and bender looks back at Jennifer. "Ok.. start now!" The teacher shouts, pressing play on the radio and everyone starts to dance.

Everyone danced for a minute, before the teacher said switch. Matt and bender Switch, now bender is with Jennifer. "How's it going?" Bender says in a smartass voice, "I don't know.. what about you. You player." Jennifer says, bender questioning her. "Switch" The teacher shouts, matt and bender switch again. Bender looks over at Jennifer in a confused way, Jennifer rolls her eyes before the teacher saying switch again. "What do you mean player?" Bender asked, "oh please, you act all like my boyfriend last night but then you move on the next morning with this girl." Jennifer motions her head towards Angelina. "Switch!" The teacher shouts, matt questions jennfier on her bad mood and she just tells him to not worry.

They dance for a little more before the teacher says 'switch' again. "I think your overreacting" bender says, "oh... really, would you act like this towards someone who fucks with your feelings" jennfier explains. "Wait you have feelings for me?" Bender says, smirking before the teacher says switch again. The dance for a minute before the teacher shouts 'switch again', jennfier is once again dancing with bender.

"No I don't have feelings for you" jennfier says, bender rolls his eyes and smirks. "Then why are you acting like this?" Bender asked, jennfier accidentally steps on his foot and bender groans in pain. "Switch!, bender are you alright." The pe Teacher asked bender, "oh yea.. it's just this girl just punch me in the gut" bender lies. "Did not!" Jennifer shouts, "did to!" Bender shouts. "Enough, bender and jennfier. Detention after school!" The pe teacher says, "great thanks a lot you dick" jennfier says to bender and bender smirks.

As bender and jennfier sat in detention, there was an uncomfortable silence between them. "You are so jealous" bender says, "am not!" Jennfier shouts and the teacher walks in. "God.. you two are still on that subject" the teacher asked, "now.. we have organised for you two to arrange the sports shed.. because it's all messed up in there due to people just chucking things in it." The teacher explains. Jennfier sighs and bender rolls his eyes, "c'mon.. follow me" The teacher says and they both get up.

They both followed the Teacher to the sports shed, the teacher opens it up for them and they both walk inside to see nothing but messed up ropes. Ball just thrown in corners and hockey sticks just thrown on the floor. Jennfier and bender just stood there, looking around and dropping there bags on the ground. "Alrighty.. I'll get you at 4:30pm" the teacher says, walking away. "Great.. if you haven't had lied we wouldn't be In here right now" Jennifer says, "right so I get the fact that it's my fault but can you just shut up" Bender argues back. "Make me!" Jennifer says, bender looks at her in a 'are you serious' way and Jennifer rolls her eyes.

"Besides.. it also your fault if you haven't had been jealous.. we wouldn't be here Rn either." Bender explains, causing Jennifer to throw a ball at him and he catches it. "I was not jealous" Jennifer argues back, bender walks up close to her and looks her in the eyes. "So.. if I'd kiss you right now you wouldn't kiss back" Bender asked, Jennifer goes a Tint if red and bender starts to lean in.

Heyyyy!! Two chapters in one week that's pretty good. Hope y'all are doing good in quarantine, staying safe and all. Can you guys comment what you thinks gonna happen throughout the book? Just curious to see if my book is predictable and stuff. 💘