-kissing and playing

Nine

Nine

Bender leans in, Jennifer stood there.. not knowing what to do. They stood there for bit, their mouths so close together and they could feel each others breath on eachothers face. "Would you stop me?" Bender lightly says, Jennifer kisses him and bender kisses back. After a 30 second kiss, Jennifer quickly backs off a bit and bender looks at her in the eyes.

Jennifer looks at his eyes, then his lips and kissed him again. This time the kiss lasted longer, Jennifer's arms wrapped around benders neck and benders hands are on Jennifer's hips. They both broke the kiss, Jennifer puts her hands on benders chest pushing him lightly back. "..sorry" Jennifer says, "don't be sorry.. it was nice" Bender says and Jennifer smiles before grabbing her bag.

"I'm.. gonna go" Jennifer says, bender smirks before grabbing two hockey sticks and hanging them up.

"I'm home!" Jennifer shouts, closing the door behind her and heading up stairs. "Jennifer" Keanu says, coming out of his bedroom and following Jennifer into her room. "Why did you get a detention?" Keanu asked, Jennifer shrugs before opening up her book she was currently reading. "Jennifer tell me why" Keanu says, "what?- so you can go and snitch on me to mum and be the favourite child once again" Jennifer says, Keanu rolls his eyes before leaving Jennifer's room and Jennifer sighs.

A couple moments later, Jennifer's mum walks in and slams the door behind her. "What did you get the detention for?" Jennifer's mum asked, crossing her arms and Jennifer rolls her eyes. "I was talking in class.." Jennifer lies, Jennifer's mum sighs before walking towards her door. "Let's hope this doesn't become a common thing now" Jennifer's mum says, walking out of her room and Jennifer sighs before plopping on to her bed.

"You kissed!" Winona shouts, "shhhh.. keep your voice down. I swear my brothers could just pop out of no where hearing every word we just said" jennfier says and Winona nods in agreement. "Was it good?" Winona asked, Jennifer smiles before answering. "Very good.." Jennifer says, winona smirks before looking ahead of her and seeing bender. Winona notices bender touching some girls chin, the girl up against her locker and benders arm leaning against the locker. "Yo.. Jen, speaking of bender look." Winona says, pointing toward bender and the random girl. "What.. the actual fuck" Jennifer says, slamming her locker and walking up to bender.

Winona follows behind her, Jennifer intrudes on benders conversation and the girl just judges her. "Hey.. I'm sorry but I need to have a talk to your man whore right here" Jennifer says, "whatever.. Seeya bender" the girl says before walking off and bender sighs before resting his body against the locker. "So.. flirting with girls just after you kissed me, may I remind you why we got that detention for?" Jennifer says, "look.. where not sayings so.. I'm not your property.. and your not mine." Bender explains. "Fine if that's how you wanna play it." Jennifer says, before grabbing benders collar and bringing him into a kiss.

Winona in shock, watching Jennifer and bender makeout. After a minute, Jennifer pushes her back, "Seeya around John" Jennifer says and walks off, leaving bender in shock. Winona in utter shock, following behind her and asking why she did that. "Oh you will see" Jennifer says, before walking into her next class.

Pe class came along, Jennifer and bender were once again in the same class. "Ok.. everyone partner up. Hopefully this time we can dance without any distributions Jennifer and bender." The teacher says, bender looks over at Jennifer and Jennifer smirks before looking back at the teacher. Everyone got up and chose a partner, this time Jennifer chose brad and bender chose Angelina again.

"Ok let's do this again." The pe teacher says, clicking the play button and everyone started dancing. Jennifer and brad were starting to become close, real close. Whenever the teacher wasn't looking, they would switch to dancing like they danced in dirty dancing. Bender seeing this was getting frustrated, "Switch" The teacher shouts and they switch partners.

"I see what your doing" bender says, "oh yea, what exactly am I doing?" Jennifer asked and bender sighs. "You know exactly what" bender answers, "what- dancing with someone inappropriately, I don't have a boyfriend so it's ok. Even though we kissed, doesn't mean I'm your property right?" Jennifer asked, bender rolls his eyes and the teacher yells switch again.

"You should have seen his face!" Jennifer shouts, dancing around in Winona's room and Winona giggles. "I'm just saying Jen.. Don't start giving yourself a slutty reputation." Winona says, Jennifer rolls her eyes and applies some of Winona's perfume on. "I'll make sure that won't happen." Jennifer says, "c'mon let's go" Jennifer says and Winona follows her. As they were leaving Winona room, bender and Winona sister were walking up the stairs and Jennifer smirks at him. "Damn Jen, that tight dress on you!" Winona's sister says, bender looks her up and down. "Same with you Winona" Winona's sister says, then both her and bender walk into her room.

"Wow.. still fuck buddies huh? I hardly see him come here though." Jennifer says, "yea.. my sister tells me he only goes there when he's hurt or angry." Winona says, Jennifer questions her thinking that she might have gone a bit too far with the playing stuff. "Anyway.. despite him maybe being sad with you. He deserves it honestly." Winona explains, Jennifer agrees before they call a cab and head to Johnny's house where matt will be.

BENDERS POV

"So.. that's why she's acting like this towards me" Bender explains, "Wow.." Winona's sister says and bender questions her. "Wow what?" Bender asked, "are you that clueless?" Winona's sister asked and bender questions her again. "She likes you!" Winona's sister says, "the reasons why she's acting like this towards you is because maybe she wants to give you a taste of your own medicine.. because you can see how much it hurts." Winona's sister explains, bender sighs before looking out the window and watching Jennifer hop into a van with Winona. "Your probably right" bender says, "oh honey.. I always am" Winona's sister says.

Yooo, I honestly didn't what to write after they kissed coz I was like "how are they gonna act around eachother now" but instead I decided instead of just having them get together straight away imma have them go through a few obstacles first. Love you guys!! Stay safe!! 💘💘