part two - short sweet sfw

schlatt had his gaming and youtube creator hobbies. sometimes you would join in on those, but for the most part, you found other ways to channel your creativity.

you found yourself playing with the loose strings on your clothes while you watched schlatt record something with the boys, so you decided to buy some embroidery floss to play around with instead. you watched some videos on youtube on some basic patterns to get a feel for it - after all, you pick up on things fast.

the next time schlatt started recording something, you settled in out of the camera's view and started playing with the thread. you recalled one of the more basic patterns you'd seen online and gave it a shot. it started off rocky, having to restart once or twice, but that's to be expected for a beginner.

an hour passed and schlatt started wrapping up the recording, perfect timing too because you were just finishing off the bracelet you had made - successfully! as you finished it off, you got the idea to nonchalantly just give it to him. after all, you made it listening to him, why not give it to him to commemorate your first successful "friendship bracelet"?

he closed the call and most of the open tabs on his computer before getting up to stretch. he smiled and looked over at you.

"you're so cute down there." he said as his eyes shifted down to what you were holding. "hey, whatcha got there?"
"oh, i was just playing with some thread and, uh, made this bracelet... and i was kinda wondering if you'd want it?" you asked shyly, definitely not ready for any criticism.
"that's so stupid!" he said jokingly & your heart sank. "i love it so much. i would absolutely LOVE it and cherish it forever."
you started to blush and laughed a little as you got up and put it around his wrist. he played around with it while adjusting it, looking at the various colors and weaves, smiling the whole time.
"thank you, babe." he said while wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into a hug.
"i'm glad you like it."
"i'll wear it forever."