part three - sfw headache relief

you were no stranger to feeling ill - nobody really is. that being said, some people are more prone to headaches, stomachaches, etc. you were personally the prior.

you were used to having headaches often and knew how to handle them, however today it was nearly unbearable. you had never had a migraine before, but today might have changed that. you were experiencing your first migraine.

you woke up and just knew the pain wasn't going away soon. schlatt had already gotten out of bed for the day, probably watching something out in the living room. you laid there with your face in your hands trying to soothe the throbbing pain in your sinuses and eyes.

it was getting uncharacteristically late for you to not be out of bed yet. schlatt noticed this and came to check on you.

"babe? are you awake?" he whispered gently while peeking his head through the doorway.
you grumbled a little and rolled over to look at him. "yeah i'm up but i think i have a headache. i can barely keep my eyes open, it just hurts too much." you said with a grimace as even talking hurt.
"aw, sweetheart i'm so sorry. one sec, i'll be right back." he said before quietly walking down the hallway. he came back with a room temperature bottle of water and some aspirin. "i know you didn't ask but i got you some painkillers." he sat down in bed next to you and gave you the medicine.
you painfully sat up and took them.
"god you look miserable. do you want me to stay with you for a while?" he asked, not sure if you wanted to be alone or not.
you just nodded in response. you saw schlatt lay down next to you and put his arm out so you could rest your head on his chest and relax. as you laid down, you rested one hand next to your head on his chest. he wrapped his one arm around you and started running his fingers through your hair. he placed his other hand on top of yours and lightly rubbed his thumb across your knuckles.
"try and relax angel. i've got you." he said before kissing your forehead.
"i appreciate you so much." you sleepily said with a yawn.