part four - good morning (slightly nsfw)

warning for mentions of underwear, implied nudity, and some teasing

like most people, you had a set of pyjamas you'd consider to be your favorite. for you, it was this soft black cotton tank top and shorts shorts to match. you wore it every day. the only downside was it didn't exactly keep you warm, and it sure was cold out today.

you woke up before schlatt, stretching ever so carefully as to not wake him up. you came out from under the covers and immediately was hit with the cool breeze circulating the house and got chills. you wanted to cover up, and you were going to use whatever you found first... which just so happened to be one of schlatt's pullovers. it was a little big on him, so you knew it would be even bigger on you.

you threw on the crewneck and made your way to the kitchen to get the coffee brewing. as you walked you could feel the cuff at the bottom of the sweatshirt hit your thighs, meaning your shorts were basically redundant... so you slipped them off and tossed them in the hamper in the hallway.

you stood at the kitchen island scrolling through twitter while listening to the coffee brew. the earthy warm scent of the fresh brewed coffee filled the apartment. you knew this would wake schlatt up, it always does.

lo and behold as soon as the coffee was done brewing, out bumbled schlatt from the bedroom. he was still very sleepy and groggy, rubbing his eyes and yawning as he made his way to the kitchen island himself.

"good morning sleepy~" you said softly with a sweet little smile.
"good morning yourself, beautiful." he replied, starting to notice what you were wearing. "is that my sweatshirt?"
you nervously laughed. "aha, yeah. it was super cold when i got up and this was the first thing i found, so i threw it on. i hope you don't mind.."

"do i mind? why, not at all... you've never worn my clothing before, i'm a little speechless, honestly." he said as he made his way over to you. he noticed your lack of shorts as you were standing kind-of suggestively. "oh, my." that was all he could say. he wrapped his arms around your waist and conveniently tugged on the sweatshirt, making it rise ever so slightly, revealing your underwear.

you could practically feel his cheeks getting red.
you turned to face him, leaning against the counter and looking up at him. "you look a little... shaken." you couldn't help but have a small smirk.
"i never expected to wake up and see the most gorgeous girl in my life wearing my clothes, let alone be... waiting for me in such a fashion." he was noticeably flustered.
"well... expect the unexpected." you said before getting on your tiptoes and wrapping your arms around his shoulders to pull him into a kiss.

you felt both of his arms slither around your waist and pull the shirt up, exposing you again. his hands found their way down and each grabbed a handful of your ass, warranting the slightest whimper from you. hearing you whimper got to schlatt, apparently, as he himself groaned into the kiss immediately after.

both of you were red in the face and you could feel his bulge making a presence. you bucked your hips as to grind on him teasingly and let him know you were into this too.
"fuck." he mumbled under his breath as he looked down at you. "you're so hot."

"oh, you're one to talk... now come on, it's too early to get so busy," you said as you slipped out from in front of him and grabbed a mug of coffee. you walked away from him and moved towards the living room, but not before looking back at him. he was left standing there hot and bothered. you lifted up his sweatshirt, pulled down your underwear, and chucked them at the laundry hamper. you turned back to wink at him before walking off to the living room.