Chapter 1: Tortoise, not turtle

And if you're reading that on TeenFic, you have smol peepee.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Another 3 years have passed since then... We're now in march 1999, and things are about to get even more "Bizarre", but for now, let's take another point of view, shall we ?*

*March 1999. It's already been 3 months since the new year began... This year is famous for "Nostradamus' great prophecy" and it's all over the news. But, most people don't really care about that and went on with their lives, getting ready for the upcoming spring...*

*My name is... Well, you don't really need to know... Koichi Hirose, 15 years old. For me... The past 3 months were both stressful and exciting, since I'm going to a new school. Highschool, actually... Until I met some really strange guys...*

 Koichi: W- What ?! Weird

Koichi: W- What ?! Weird... Didn't I get bumped and fall down ? And... Didn't I drop my things... ?

???: Sorry about that. I was looking at the town map and wasn't paying attention...

Koichi:'How tall ! He must over 190 cm !'

???: Kid, can I ask you something ? Do you know the house name "Higashikata" ? I am visiting someone who lives there.

Koichi: "Higashikata"... I'm not sure. This town is kinda big, there's around 53,000 people living here, you know.

???: Oh, I see... Then how about this address ? Number 6, Zyouzenji Road...

Koichi: Hmm... Yeah ! I know ! You can go to Zyouzenji road pretty quickly by taking the number 3 bus at that stop over there. You probably couldn't catch a cab at this hour...

*Well... This is the first one. Jotaro Kujo. Later I got to know that he's 28 years old and works as a marine biologist. He is famous for his study on sharks and whales. I wasn't afraid of him. He looked rough, yet also very smart and gentle... The person I was afraid of was that other one, that Higashikata guy...*

Seniors: Hey freshman ! Shouldn't you be greeting your seniors ?!

Koichi: G... Good morning ! Senior !!

Senior: Hmph. Well done !

Jotaro: ... ...

Koichi: It's fine... Those guys are heading to the number 5 bus. that's in a different direction...