Chapter 2: Enemy Stand !

" ": You talking

" ": You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Jotaro: Just looking through his history made me sick. Anjuro Katagari, nicknames Angelo by the media. He's by far the sickest, most dangerous criminal in all of Japan. He was born in this town in 1964, with an IQ of 160. When he was 12 years old, he was arrested for robbery and rape. Since then, he kept coming in and out of jail for countless crimes. He's 34 years old, and has spent 20 years of his life in jail !

Jotaro: Reading about his latest crime made me physically ill. On March 1994, Angelo met 3 14 year old boys. He raped and killed two of them and took all of their valuables. He was going to kill the third boy too, but he found out he was from a rich family, so he decided to hold him for ransom.

Jotaro: He was caught when making the exchange, but he managed to kill one policeman and the boy was already dead. He had cut off the boy's genitals and stuck it to a pillar. But... Last year, in 1998, something unbelievable happened. In October, he was hanged, but he was still alive after 20 minutes. His heart was still beating. Thus the execution was called off and rescheduled.

Your POV:

"Two weeks later, he broke out of jail. Either he was already a Stand user or he became one after being sentenced to death. Angelo is still in this quaint little town, lurking in the shadows, waiting for his next prey..."

Josuke: That's some pieces of information I could've lived without, you know.

"Just thought it would dissuade you to play hero."

Koichi: But, Mr.L/n...

"Koichi, when we're not at school, just call me Y/n. I'm not that old after all."

Random Guy: Hey, quit shoving kid ! You're stepping on my foot ! IDIOT !!

Josuke: Oh... Sorry about that...

Police: Stay back, stay back ! It's dangerous here !

Koichi: We can't get through this crowd, what's going on ?

Old lady: There's a robber in the convenience store. The guy took a female clerk as hostage. Hee hee.

Koichi: What ?

Police: Look ! He came out !

 Police: Throw your knife away ! Let her go !

Robber: All of you stay back !

Koichi: Hey, I recognize her ! She already served me !