Chapter 25: My name is...

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Yoshikage: She is still wearing the ring I bought her ! It'd only be a matter of time before the police trace that ring back to me. Plus, they'd have her fingerprints... In over 15 years, I, Kira Yoshikage, have never left behind even a scrap of evidence. And now some kid's mistake is carrying that ring away... Like I'll let him !!

Yoshikage: I need to avoid direct contact... Even if it's only a 1/10000 chance, if he sees her I need to make sure he won't be able to recognize me. I'll have to snatch it. And without alerting him... Lifting it is the best option.

 Okuyasu: Oh man, Shigechi !! You're really lucky, you k now !

Josuke: Saint Gentleman is totally sold out !

Shigechi: Oh! Sold out, huh... Sucks to be you I guess. Well, I'll sell you mine... For 10,000 Yen ! Hehehe...

Okuyasu: What a stingy guy ! Come on, Josuke, let's grab some Hoka-ben.

Josuke: Hoka-ben ? After we add drinks it'll be over 500 Yen per person, though. We should go somewhere cheaper. Why not just eat at the school cafeteria ?

Okuyasu: No way ! The meat they serve at school is like 1MM thick, and they put that weird unidentifiable stuff in the miso soup.

Josuke: Yeah, I know... Not really appetizing, now that you mention it.

Shigechi: Hey, we got lotsa drinks at my middle school's gym storage room. The teachers always sneak in there for coffee and tea. During lunch break all the teachers are in the school office so I sneak in through the window and help myself. You could just buy the food and get drinks for free with me.

Josuke: Hey, you're seriously stealing from your school ? No dignity.

Okuyasu: How cheap can you get ! Buy your own drinks, man !! If I ever get that greedy, just shoot me !

Shigechi: Hey, I thought I'd be nice and offer. See you later ! And don't forget to pay back that 1000 Yen you owe !

 See you later ! And don't forget to pay back that 1000 Yen you owe !