Chapter 20: Not-so-punchy ghosts

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user(s): Not Bug-eaten/Bug-eaten

Stand: Ratt: -Power B

-Speed C

-Range D

-Durability B

-Precision E

-Potential C

Melt bullets.*

"So Jotaro and Josuke went to hunt a rat Akira Otoishi shot with the arrow ?"

Koichi: They wanted you to go with them, but they couldn't find you anywhere.

"I was..."

Rohan: GIVE ME THE NEXT PAGE ALREADY !! WHAT HAPPENED AFTER HE REVEALED HIS BANKAI !!

"LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!"

"... Busy. Elsewhere. They still got it in the end, right ?"

Koichi: I guess so.

"As long as we don't stumble upon-

Rohan: Over here.

"GYAAH !!"

Koichi: Y- You !! K- KISHIBE ROHAN !!

Rohan: Oh, come on, there's no need to shout. I don't have any reason to hurt you. I've already got everything I needed.

"It lasted three days... Why did I agree to helping you..."

Rohan: I got every material I needed to work for years now. And even if I tried anything, that scary freak Josuke Higashikata would put an end to it. Not that he'd need to anyway, you made it clear that unless I took you by surprise, there's no way I could do anything. My manga's still on hiatus though.

Rohan: Also, when I was reading you using my Heaven's Door, I came to respect you two quite a bit. You seem like peoples I could really get along with. Don't you agree ?

"... You have a peculiar way to get along with people. Was there something in particular you needed ?"

Rohan: Well... I just had a question for you. I lived near here until I was around 4 years old... And I was looking for my old house. I was feeling a bit nostalgic, remembering one's childhood is also part of the job of a manga artist. But you know how unreliable memories are from when you're only three or four...

"Get to the point already."

Rohan: I won't take any more of your time. My question was about this city map, it seems strange to me.

Koichi: Strange ?

Rohan: Yes, strange. Can I finish ? "Arisugawa", the ramen shop, "Kisaragi drug", the drug store, "Owson", the convenience store... Continuing from the right, it's all stores. Now look at the real thing.

Rohan: From the right, we have... "Arisugawa", the ramen shop... "Kisaragi drug, the drug store... And then...

 And then