Chapter 18: Pink Dark boy

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Akira Otoishi was sent to prison. Though his crimes were kinda hard to explain for someone who wasn't a Stand user, he'd been continuously stealing things using Red Hot Chili Peppers. In total, he'd stolen about 5 million yens worth of goods. The police confiscated all of these items from his room, and he was sentenced to three years in prison. On top of that, Okuyasu, Jotaro and Y/n told him that if he tried to do anything with his Stand again, they'd "chase him down to the deepest corner of hell and end him". Otoishi's reply to that was "It's safer to be in prison than out there !" His Stand, Red Hot Chili Peppers is a mess, and now he's scared senseless of Y/n, so he probably won't be a problem anymore...*

"Good ending, we finally were able to get our hands on that second arrow."

Jotaro: You intend on keeping that one too ?

"I think I'll give it to the SPW foundation for the time being."

*Also, Mr.Joestar and Josuke found an invisible baby*

*Stand user: Shizuka Joestar

Stand: Achtung baby: -Power E

-Speed: E

-Range: None

-Durability: A

-Precision: E

-Potential A

*POP* Ah !!*

"So what you're saying... Is that Koichi just went in that house for no reason ?"

Josuke: It just isn't like him to skip school like that. Good thing we decided to tail him !

Okuyasu: The hell is he doin', breakin' into some house like that ! Who lives there anyway ? M- Maybe it's a girl ? I doubt it, but...

"It's definitely weird."

Koichi: 'I don't really know why, but before I knew it I had already gone in...'

 Koichi: Y- You're working hard

Koichi: Y- You're working hard... 'He has such a ghoulish expression on his face while he works...

Rohan: Ha ! So you came... I was waiting for you, you're right on time !