Chapter 35: Dark, Darker...

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user: Kosaku Kawajiri/Yoshikage Kira

Stand: Killer Queen's Bites the Dust: -Power B

-Speed B

-Range A

-Durability A

-Precision D

-Potential A

I got you babe.*

"Are you by chance Kosaku Kawajiri ?"

Kira: I am. I don't think we had the pleasure to meet before...

"Oh, I think we had. You know, your son told me a lot about you... Who you are, what you did... You can drop the act now, Yoshikage Kira."

Kira: ... How did you manage to escape Bite The Dust ? It kills everyone who's trying to find me... And not only did you survive when Rohan died, even though you had discovered my identity... And now you've kept all your memories of the previous loops...

"Don't you think you've got bigger problems right now ? As things are, I only see two ways to undo that 'fate' you put us in. I either force you to undo it, or I kill you. It's up to you to choose."

Kira: You have a lot of guts, making such demands alone.

"Where exactly did I say I was alone ?"

Kira: Wha-

Kakyoin: We've been here for quite a long time, you see. We had time to set up anything we needed.

"In such case, when we need to trap such a problematic fly, what better than a net ? A net that'd extend 20 meters in every direction ?"

Kakyoin: 20 meters... EMERALD SPLASH !!

Kira: Shit ! Killer Queen ! Come back !!

"Some may say we've failed. But we've got just what we wanted."

Hayato: AH !

Rohan: ... Gh- ! My clothes are all wet... Why the hell did Jotaro want to advance the meetup ?

Hayato: G- Great ! This fate... It has been defeated !

Kira: Don't get overly excited just yet... Never too excited, nor too sad... A plant-like life. Is what I've been trying to live ! I will show anyone the unique side of me... In order to preserve my way of life !

Kira: let me tell you something. I changed into Kosaku Kawajiri, not because I wanted to escape from you guys ! If I wanted to kill you... I could have done it anytime. I didn't kill you because I don't like to fight. I hate fighting... It's almost the only thing I don't want in my perfect life. It's very easy to win a battle, but most of my problems can be resolved without fighting. Fighting with others is like an unstoppable act of stupidity.

"... This is lesson 6. An easy way to defeat an enemy, although not flawless... Is to outnumber them and strike when they don't expect it."

*DORA !!*