Chapter 2.

|Karter|

So me and Yaya just pulled up to the school and we got out the car. I seen my best friend Frankie sitting on the bench so I went up to her. "Hey bestie"

"Hey bestfrienddddd" she dragged.

I looked around and Yaya end up leaving to go with her friends. So once me and Frankie got done talking or whatever we went in the cafeteria and got our breakfast and sat down.

Once we sat down we got a couple stares as usual. "They staring might hard" Yaya said
"Right they better get the fuck on". I guess they don't like us because they think we all that. Tbh we do think that because all the girls that go here either messy & ran threw. They had a couple of nice and chilled girl also, but me and Yaya ain't friendly so we don't talk to them.
.
.
.

It was the last period and we wasn't doing anything so I just got on my phone. I listened to music until the bell rung. I got up and walk out the school. DAMN. I be so ready to leave this place on baby. I reached my car and I saw my sister there so already. I unlocked my car and got in and we left.

"Kay let's stop and get some food, I'm hungry" yaya said. "Alright where you wanna go"
"Somewhere I just need some food" she said. "We just gonna go to Taco Bell cause we ain't have that in a long time" I said.

Once we pulled up to the drive-thru we ordered. I guess they had a boy cause he kept playing with us talking bout to we out of tacos. I was not playing with him so I drove up to the window and he laughing hard like shit funny.

"Can I order?" I asked. "I told you we out of tacos ma" he said
"Stop playing I'm hungry boy" yaya told him. "okay what would y'all like?" He asked. "3 soft tacos and 3 hard tacos with mild sauce and 2 Pepsi." I said "your total is $11.37" I reached him my card and he gave it back. I pulled up to the next window and got our food and pulled off.

We made it home and saw mama on the phone in the kitchen. It sounded like she was irritated about something. I just let her be. I ate my food and woke up to take a shower. Once I got out I put my night clothes on and did some homework.

"YAYA AND KAY COME HERE" I heard my mama say.
We went in her room and she said she had to tell us something. Me being me I was scared.

"Were moving"

"Ok" me and yaya said.

"Like another state😬"

"Ok" we said again

We been reading to leave because it was boring down here, you couldn't go anywhere because something is always happening.

"We're Moving friday" mama said

"Omg, you couldn't give us a heads up?" Yaya said

"I just found out because I'm starting a new job" she said

"Well let me go pack" I said

Okay I wish she knew about this sooner I have so much stuff to pack up in only one day.

We're not going to school tomorrow, so we're just gonna use that whole day to pack.

.
.
.
Vote and comment!!!!! Give me ideas.
PLEASE SHARE MY BOOK!
Also tell me if I'm doing good or not.