Whewww

| KARTER |

   It was now 7:45 and I just woke up from my nap. I needed that.

    I got out my bed and went to the bathroom to go take a shower. I turned my speaker on and and went to Apple Music to turn on Ain't Too Hard by Kevin Gates.

I washed my face and put on this new face cream I bought called noxzema. I let it sit while I took a shower.

I stripped out my clothes and got in the shower. Soon as I put my leg in I jumped out "OMG, OMG" i screamed. I forgot I had the hot water on.

After I got out the shower I washed the cream off my face. I rubbed some cocoa butter on face and body.

I walked in my closet to see what I was wearing tonight. I saw my Guess shirt that i never worn with some blue ripped jeans and my purple and black ones. I after I found what I wanted to wear I sat it on my bed.

Mia- hey cous ima be there in 20 mins.
Me- okay, just lmk when you outside.

After I text Mia back I went to go grab my panties and bra. I put those on and put my clothes on.

After I got dress I did my hair in a slick back ponytail, well I just touched it up a little with some edge control. I wrapped my hair down with a scarf until it was time to go.

I heard the doorbell ring so I'm guessing that was Mia. I went to unlock it. "Ouuu bitch you look fine asfff." I told her.

"Shiddd me? Looka you" she said

"I'm finna go put my jewelry on then im gonna be ready."

"Alright"

I went to my room and got my watch and put it on my wrist and grabbed my earrings and put them on. I grabbed my purse and got my gun from under the bed. Yes I carry a gun just in case a bitch and her friends tryna do some. Truth be told its females out here that don't like me because I don't tolerate they shit. When I say a lot I mean ALOT. Anyway I put some lipgloss and left out my room.

"I'm ready" I said

"Ight, come on cause I have to stop and get gas cause I'm almost behind E." Mia said.

"Fasho I might take some gas station picture since I don't have nun." I said

"Fasho" Mia said.

Me and Mia acted alike with cause we be talking like niggas sometimes.

We pulled up to the gas station. "I'm bout to go pay for the gas first, then take our pictures." Mia said

"Ight"

Minutes later Mia came out. "Give me your phone imma take yours first." She said. I have her my phone.

"Come over here some where the light at." She told me. I moved to where she pointed to.

"Okayyyy, angles bitch. Stay right there real quick, this angle cute." She said. Mia could really take pictures forreal.

"Let me see that one" I told her.

"This bitch raw not even gon lie"

"Okay now take my pictures so we can go" she said.

"This bit dumb" she said

After we pumped the gas we got in the car and drove to the club. Somebody had a party there.

When we pulled up it was packed as hell.

"Damn let me text tank to see where he at, this tooooo many people".

25 VOTES and 7 COMMENTS for another chapter🤗.
I though I published this 2 days ago. Sorry 😬. PART 3 COMING NEXT CHAPTER. Vote and comment ideas❤️❤️👩🏾‍🦯