Chapter 6.

Same day...

                 | Karter |

After I got out the shower, I put a black tshirt on with some brown leggings.

I walked back downstairs still seeing the same ppl that was there

"Oh Karter, this my boyfriend Tank and his homeboys Kam and Saint." Mia said

"Ain't you Saint neighbor?" Kam asked me

"Yeah" I said

"Wait you live by Saint?" Mia asked laughing

"Yeah and what's so funny? You did picked me up, you ain't recognize the neighborhood or sum?" I asked

"nope, I wasn't paying attention." she said popping the P.

"Oh, but Im finna go eat" I told her.

| Saint |

Ian even gon cap shawty looked good as fuck.

I don't do relationships though. I'll just fuck and duck her ass.

"Do y'all ever be hearing dog whistles and you doing something? Like you just start hearing it out the blue." Kam asked

"Dude shit yea, I be day dreaming about killing ppl and here go these damn whistles" tank said dying laughing.

"You ain't killing nobody shut up." Mia said

"Keyword day dreaming" tank told her.

I zoned them out cause they was finna start arguing.

Shit I barely like these motherfuckers I love all my homeboys though.

Me and tank meet in second grade and I meet Kam through tank in 7th grade. It only been us 3 after our other homeboy glizzy died.

We've been killing everybody who was in on his death. It's just this one nigga we ain't catch yet his name Trell. I guess he went off the grid after we killed most of his gang. He probably went to another state or something because ain't nobody seen or heard from him.

"Sane" Kam said

"Waddup"

"Can you go get me a water bottle please?" He asked me and I scrunched my face up.

"What's wrong with you legs?" I asked him

"They went to sleep dude, this shit feels weird." He said

"You better be glad I'm thirsty nigga" I said

I got up and walked to the kitchen seeing ol girl.

"Eat on it, beat on it, lick on it, that was my cooty, yeah that's my pooda, huh" she rapped and I scrunched my face up... wtf. I guess she ain't see me cause she kept rapping.

She turned around and she looked embarrassed.

"Umm- I- I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." She said

I nodded my head.

"You need something out the refrigerator?" She asked me.

"Yeah"

"So did y'all eat the spaghetti's? I made them" she asked.

She talk too much, shut the fuck up. Ion understand if somebody dry talking to me I'm not bout to talk to them cause obviously they don't want to talk to you.

"Ian eat nothing, they at it"  I said

"Oh" she said and walked off.

Sorry for these short chapters    They gon get longer I promise. I'm just tired right now. Umm part 8 might be out tmr.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT THATS THE ONLY WAY I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS BOOK. 💗💗.