Chapter 5.

|Mia POV|

2 hrs later/ same day...

Karter was in the guest bedroom sleep. She been sleep for like an hour and thirty minutes now. Right now I was chilling with my boyfriend tank. His 2 homeboys
Saint and Kam we're here also but they went to the corner store they said they'll be back.

Right now me and tank was watching a movies and just talking about us and our future together. We've been together for almost two years now and I must say we've gotten a lot more closer to each other. When we first meet I was shy as hell because I wasn't used to having a boyfriend because of my dad being so overprotective lol.

"Have you seen your cousin yet?" tank asked me.

"Yeah, she's in the guest bed room upstairs. She sleep right now but when she wakes up I'll introduce her to everybody" I said back

"I hope she cool cause I'm tired of your li wanna be hoe ass friends" he chuckled

"boy she don't really talk like that but she have a funny personality, plus she's mean asf. I don't know if she would even like y'all" I said telling the truth because my cousin is very much stuck up, and I'm not even saying it in a bad way.

"Ohok" was all he said.

Minutes later they came back with some snacks.

"WE BACKKK" Kam retarded ass said.

"Shut the fuck up, my cousin sleep stupid" I told Kam

"Cousin?" He said

"Yes nigga, she just moved down here. Problem?" I said

"Nah lil brudda just asking, Ian know you had a cousin" he said while laughing.

They started chilling and I got to go make something to eat cause I got hungry again.

|karter POV|

I just woke up from the best nap ever, like I literally needed that. I got up and was about to take a shower. I went in the bathroom and started the shower I took all my clothes of except for my matching panties and bra set that I copped from Victoria Secret. I then realized it didn't have any towels down in here so I simply walked out the bathroom. I walked back in the room grabbing my phone, getting ready to walk downstairs to tell Mia that I needed some towels.

As I was walking out my room I yelled "MIA I NEED SOME TOWELS". I was too busy on my phone and I don't look up.

"OKAY! IM ABOUT TO GET YOU SOME." she yelled back sounding like she was in the kitchen.

I looked up and screamed "OH MY GOD" and ran back to the room.

I saw 3 boys and they looked like the boys that lived across the street from me. Then they were just staring at me like they saw a ghost or some shit. I was beyond pissed off at the moment. Mia didn't tell me she was having company.

"Girl why was you screaming?" Mia asked me.

"Because I walked downstairs and seen 3 boys and I didn't have any clothes of bitch" I said

"Ohhh, sorry. I forgot to tell you that my boyfriend and his friends was coming over, but the towels you asked for. When you finish you can come downstairs I cooked some nachos and hot wings if you wanted some" she said

"Okay I be down there once I finish everything." I told her as she walked out.

Sorry y'all, I'm at work right now, but when I get home I do a part 2 of this chapter🥰🥰. But remember to vote and comment some ideas I should add throughout the story. So far so good to me. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND IM HAPPY AS HELL. But like I said I got y'all when I get home.