Chapter 4

|karter|

   So as I was making my way to the door one of Saint friends said something I think his name was Kam.

"Wassup ma"

I mugged tf out of him.

"I'm not ya ma" I simply said and walked out the door.

  I'm not good with boys POV so imma finna try and tell me if I did okay....

              |Saint POV|

Kam ugly ass must of felt played about what shorty said.

To be honest she fine asf, bot even gon cap, but she not my type. Ian into relationships anyways.

One thing about me, I'm quite, observant, and don't fuck with nobody especially not hoes because they'll do anything for some dick and money.

Many people want my head. I guess you can say I'm in the game. My mama wanted me out but I need this fast money.

"SAINT" Kam and tank said at the same time.

"Waddup 4" I said

"boss need us at the trap" kam said.

"Ight let's go" I said getting up and grabbing my phone and keys.

- AT THE TRAP

We walking in and went straight to boss office.

"Waddup li niggas" he greeted us.

"Waddam" i said

"I need y'all to check some niggas for me, they owe me money" boss said

"Ight where at" tank said

"On north 38th, and if they try some funny shit killem" boss said

"Fasho, let's roll out" Kam said.

                 |Karter|

I'm at home listening to music and scrolling down my tl.

I'm suppose to be going by Mia house later on today at 5:00 to hang out with her. It's currently 2:34 in the afternoon so I'm probably about to start getting ready.

"KARTER" my mom yelled.

"YES"

"..."

"What you want"

"..."

Bruh I hate when she do that shit. I got out my bed and walked in her room.

"Yes lady"

"Can you reach me a juice from right there please" she said

I looked at her like she was stupid or some because it's literally on top of her tv.

"What" she said

"Bruh why you do that" I said

"Because Ian feel like getting up" she said.

"And what makes you think I felt like getting up😒" I said

"Girl give me my shit and get out" she said

"Here li girl and I'm going to Mia house in a few" I said reaching her her juice.

"Tell her I said her" my mama said

"Ight" I said

I went back in my room and took a lil 1 hour nap because I was tired a lil bit.

1 hour later

I just woke up and it's 4:27. I started packing a lil 2 night bag even though I might stay for one night.

I packed some couple outfits cause I know this bitch gonna want to go somewhere.

My phone dinged indicating that someone had texted me.

Mia🧡- I'm On my way!
Me- alright li bitty bitch.

I was almost done packing just had to grab a bar of soap, my toothbrush, and my skin stuff. Mia just texted me telling me that she was outside so I zipped my bag up and left out my room to tell my mom and sis bye. After I said my goodbyes I walked outside and hopped in her car.

"Waddup hoe" Mia said.

"Hey thot" I replied.

"So what's been up with you guh"

"Nothing, coolin. Been distance lately wbu?"

"Girl same Ive been going to work and spending time with my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend?" I asked

"Yes girl, his name is Tyler. He so aggravating guh, always wanna be up under me, but that's my baby fasho" she said.

"Awww, I'm happy for you cous. What you daddy say about this cause you know him" I said. I was shocked because Mia dad was very overprotective of her and didn't let her go nowhere.

"Girl nothing, he tried to scare him a little, you know I daddy's be lol." She said

"Oh yeah I know" I laughed

We just pulled up to Mia house and I got my stuff out the car and walked in the house. She showed me to the guest room and I went and put my stuff down. I went back downstairs to find Mia because I was hungry.

Vote and comment.... ALSO GIVE ME IDEAS TO ADD ON THROUGH OUT THE STORY.😭💕💕💕 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT YALL.... if y'all can, I would like for y'all to share my story🥺. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW IM DOING.