Chapter 7.

| KARTER |
2 days later...

I just woke up hearing loud music niyah playing "JUST BE A MANNN ABOUT IT" she sang. Sis must've got into with her nigga again.

I got out my bed and went to the bathroom. I took out my tooth brush and brushed my teeth after that I started the shower because I had a few errands to run today and Mia said she tryna go to this party tonight. She practically begged me and my dumbass said yeah.

After I got out the shower I just threw on a sports bra and my hoodie along with some grey tights.

Today I was just going make groceries and go see my daddy since I haven't seen him in a while.

So I was me and Niyah was done and was walking out the door. "You cooking today?" Niyah asked me

"Umm I-"

"Just say no, I know you wanna say it" Niyah said which caused me to laugh because she was right.

I can most def cook. I just don't like cooking sometimes. Most people don't understand though.

"I gotchu tomorrow, I'm going out with Mia today. Just pick up what you want me to cook."

"Where y'all going"

"She wanted me to go to a party with her tonight and no you can't come so don't ask."

"I wasn't finna ask anyway ugly ass"

"You get on my nerves, shut the fuck up" I told her laughing.

I wanted to make some seafood so I decided to grab some potatoes, corn, eggs, and shrimps out of Walmart and on the way home I'll stop at Albertsons and get the snow crabs.

Niyah pick up some snacks and went to go get ground beef, potatoes, and corn. We had to get another bag of potatoes. After that we went to the cereal isle.

"Go grab the Froot Loops and the Rice Krispy's while I go get the Apple Jacks and Frosted Flakes."

"Ok"

30 minutes later...

We just finish putting the bags in the car and soon as we got in Niyah connect the aux and put it on "No weakness" by Rod Wave.

"You must want me to sing to the top of my lungs huh?" I asked Niyah cause she know this is my song.

"Yup and we finna do just that" she said.

"EVERY TIME I LEAVE, SHE BEG FOR ME TO STAY, BUT BABY GIRL I CAN'T
I RUN THE STREETS ALL NIGHT, RUN THE STREETS ALL DAY
RUN THE STREETS ALL DAY
AND ME DON'T WANT LOVE.. LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK MAN, YEAH ME CANNOT TRUST,
ME CANNOT DEPEND." We yelled.

"WE TEAR DOWN THEIR WHOLE GANG WHEN ITS BEEF
LEAVE A NIGGA BRAINS IN THE STREETS, 50K 'LL HAVE EM' SWANGIN' FOR WEEKS
YOU BETTER HAVE THAT THING WHEN THEY CREEP, YEAH." I sung.

I pulled up to my daddy house, me and kaniyah got out the car and walked to the door and rang the doorbell.

"WHO IS IT?" My daddy said while opening the door.

"Hey daddyyyyyy" me Niyah said.

I was finna give him a hug but Niyah big head self pushed me away and walked into his arms.

"You always wanna play stupid self."

"Shut up" she told me.

"How y'all been" my daddy asked us.

"Everything been straight so far I hope it stay like this." I said honestly because something alway popping up.

"You have a girlfriend daddy?" Niyah asked.

"No and don't plan on finding one. I miss yo mama"

I bust out laughing I don't even know why, the shit was funny as hell.

"What's funny?"

"You, the way you said it".

1 hour later...

It was now 4:35 and the party for 9:30.

"Alright daddy we finna head out, I'm love you, and stay dangerous😂"

"I love you too and tell your mama to come see me"

"Nice try"

I gave him a hug and we left.

When we got home we took the bags out the car and brung them inside.

I was tired as hell so I went to my room and stripped out my clothes going to sleep.

To be continued....

Sorry for the late updates, I be working a lot, and I'm learning how to make shirts for my small business I'm about to start😅🥳🥳. ILL TRY TO UPDATE at least 2 TIMES A WEEK OR SOMETHING. This chapter was kind boring... ANY WHO MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT IDEAS BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK.