Chapter 1

Khione's outfit above. Don't mind the flames, not part of the outfit.

{Khione's Perspective}

It was a normal day in New York. Cars  driving down and up streets. Business men and woman in suits waltzing to their jobs phone in hand talking. Children at a library or holding on to their parents hands as they skipped beside them.

And me, holding my leather jacket close in the harsh autumn air. My dark hair flowing in the breeze as the highlights of pink stood out. My tanned skin flushed with the cold and my lips as blue as ever. To you I seem like I have pneumonia, but I was like this as long as I can remember. Never knew where I came from just knew my name, Khione. Strange, yes but it's all I have. I rubbed my gloves hands together to seem like I was cold but really, I was warm. I always found it strange to be immune from the cold but it never really bothered me.

I started to walk near Avengers Tower. Lots of wealthy people to pick pocket. As I walked I discreetly stopped my foot to make a little patch of black ice so the man in front of me would fall.

"No I told you not to do that! God, that's all I need right now. Look I gotta go bye Steve" The man finished. As he put his phone in his pocket, Mr. Grumps fell, I quickly walked over to him to help. "Oh, sir are you alright?!" I asked worriedly. I held my hand out for him as he took it I helped him up. "Thanks kid, I'm fine. I hate black ice" He grumbled. There was gravel over his suit I tried to wipe it off, without being suspicious. "Happens to the best if us right. Sorry I couldn't help more gotta get to work. Hope you have a lovely day sir" I said then wiping my own limbs off my coat. "The man grumbled again, I couldn't make it out until he said" Go, don't wanna get fired "and walked off. I waked away from his direction smiling.

As I got to a nearby alley I took out the wallet and stack of cash from my pocket." So let's see who's a bit less richer today huh?" I said to my self. I openee the wallet. Strange no ID, I checked to see if there was any credit cards. "Bingo!" I said to myself. "So I should thank Mr...... TONY STARK! Fuck" I said. Now I'll have to take out a good hundred or two and dump the card. Knowing him, he probably has a tracker on this thing.

<><><><><><><>

{Tony Stark's Perspective}

As I walked into the tower, I immediately got into the elevator. "F.R.I.D.A.Y take me to the lounge, and clear any meetings for the day please" I asked as the elevator went up. "Yes sir. Canceling your nine o'clock meeting" my A.I answered. Wait nine o'clock, that can't be right if that kid was going to w.... I checked my pockets. "The little bitch! F.R.I.D.A.Y get the Avengers to the lounge immediately" I growled.

~Timeskip~

As I got to the lounge, I saw everyone gathered waiting for me. "What was so urgent that we all needed to be here Tony" Steve said. I rolled my eyes. "I was pick pocketed. And I need your help to track the girl down" I said. "Wait you got robbed by a little girl. Geez Tony looks like your not so safe without your tin can" Natasha laughed. I gave her the stink eye, not like that stopped her. "Look I can track the card, I just want to show the kid not to mess with me" I said. That's when F.R.I.D.A.Y chipped in. "Sir, 250 dollars has been taken out of your account by 6th Avenue"

"Well now we know where to start" I smirked.

{Khione's Perspective}