Chapter 5

{Loki's Perspective}

I watched as the Avengers hooked Khione up to any machine known to man. On her chest, head, arms. There was so many wires I couldn't even count them all. Her skin had paled into an almost unnoticeable blue, her lips a threatening violet. Small strands of her hair were silver and blue.

She laid still, she looked as if the heavens had blessed her. She looked so much of my Astra. Such a fiercesome warrior, her smile alone could make all men fall to there feet, especially me. Her silver hair shone in the afternoon sun. Her grey eyes were like a mirror showing you your fate, for it to be good or worse. I rember the night fell.

I shook my head and looked to Khione once more, it had now fallen dark and the others were fallen into their dreams or nightmares. She look oh so peaceful.

I was just about leave to my Chambers, when one of the machines beeps were going rapidly. I turn and Khione shot up from the bed gasping, her eyes flashed red for a moment. She looked around and started to rip the wires off of her rapidly. She realised she was in a hospital gown still not noticing me. She looked around the room her eyes finally landing on me.

"Where are my clothes Loki?" She asked harshly. I raised an eyebrow, "I do not know Khione but I could fabricate some of you like. But manners is key" I said to her. Khione huffed in annoyance. "Could I please have some clothes... Please" She ask briskly. I waved my hands and she had a black jumper that said 'If you can't reach heaven raise hell', black ripped jeans, black and white converse, skull earrings and a leather bracelet. She looked at her clothes and smiled faintly.

"Not bad for the God of Mischief" She commented grabbing her necklace on the table near her. She started to walk towards the elevator. "Where are you going?" I asked walking with her. "Out" She said quickly going inside the metal box, I followed her in. "F.R.I.D.A.Y ground floor please" She asked tapping her foot impatiently. "Why are your going out" I asked knowing it would irritate her.

"None of your business, Antlers" Khione shot, she was not in a good mood. I widened my eyes slightly. She reminds me of self, great. The box opened and Khione speed walked her way out, a look of importance and bothered. Her hands where clenched and cold air seemed out of them.

I kept following her as she turned a corner I changed my appearance. Barley anyone was in the lit streets of New York. I watched as she got the attention of a visibly drunk man. I was ready to hurt him, but the girl beat me to it by shooting him across the street with an ice blast.

Time passed quickly, soon enough we where in the old part of New York, building falling apart, many loud parties of drunk and toxicity. I noticed Khione had stopped in the middle of the path, she turned and glared at me. I renounced my spell showing my true form in more 'civilised' clothing. Khione growled as I approached her.

"How long?" I asked hoping the journey was almost over. "Stay quiet and don't draw attention to yourself. I don't need to be in the middle of another gang spat" she told me walking ahead.

"A what!?" I asked her shocked. Khione rolled her eyes at me "You heard me now stay quiet and unseen" she told me as we approached an abandoned building. Khione looked around before kicking in the door.

{Khione's Perspective}

I walked in and took a breathe. "Home"I sighed before snapping my fingers, a spark of light appeared, I raised the light to shine over the bottom floor. It was simple, a sleeping bag surrounded by a duffle bag and a backpack. I walked over to my little corner of the room. I grabbed the bags and lifted them on my shoulders. Next I lifted the floor boards next to the sleeping bag, underneath was a stone box. I grabbed it quickly without a second thought.