Chapter 4

{Khione's Perspective}

After a long boring tour of the tower, Tin Can said I had to meet the rest of the Avengers. "Do I have to do this" I groaned. I hate meeting people, I'm more of a 'leave me the fuck alone or I hurt you' person. "Yes! God your worse than Loki" Tony sighed heavily. I looked at him curiously. He must have noticed because he patted my shoulder "Ask him yourself Elsa" I rolled my eyes at his little nickname. We walked into the common room to see all the Avengers that were present. I knew some lived with family like Ant-Man or Dr. Strange.

"Everyone this is Khione she will be staying with us, want to know why ask Thor" Tony said bluntly and pointed to me. The first person who greeted me was Falcon.

"I'm Sam, Sam Wilson welcome to the tower kid" he said holding out his hand out. I smiled awkwardly and shook his hand. 'Atleast he's nice' Skadi commented.

Next up was the Winter Soldier. 'Hopefully he doesn't remember us' I thought as he walked closer to me. I kept my face blank as he got closer. He put his non metal hand out. "James Barnes but everyone calls me Bucky" He introduced smiling. "Khione" I replied softly shaking his hand. 'Not what I expected' Skadi sang.

Golden Boy walked up to me and I formed a sly grin. "Hey, Golden Boy" I said in a cheeky tone. "How's your back, not to sore I hope" I continued, he smiled at me playfully. "I'm okay a bit bruised but I can get over it He replied." What ever you say Golden Boy" I smiled unconvinced. "Golden Boy?!" He asked, I shrugged and he walked away trying to figure out why I nicknamed him that.

Scarlet Witch and Robot Red came up to me. "I am Wanda, nice to meet you" She smiled sweetly at me. "I am Vison" He introduced. I nodded at them smiling. 'Not going to introduce me' Skadi said I'm fake sadness. 'Oh shut up' I mumbled.

Next was Dr. Bruce Banner. "I'm Bruce but you might know me as the Hulk" He said nervously. I smiled genuinely at him. He knows what it's like to have two minds.

Tony clapped his hands causing me to snapped out of my thoughts. "Okay now that you know everyone let's get your powers tested" He told me. I froze at his words. Tested. "Yeah nope not Happening " I announced in a harsh tone.

Tony looked at me dumbfounded. "Excuse me but my tower my rules kid" He said crossing his arms. "My powers my choice, Tin Can" I shot bat copying his stance. He narrowed his eyes at me. I let mine go silver, and doing the same.

{Author's Perspective}

Everyone watched as Tony and Khione had a staring contest. Some even took a double take when the teen's eyes went silver.

The contest intensified very fast, Khione's hair was slowly turning white and blue strand by strand. Her lips going a threatening violet.

"We need to test your powers!" Tony argued.

"Like I said not happening!" Khione's voice now turned cold her entire look changed. Her hair was fully white and blue, her skin paled from its coco brown to a very light blue almost unnoticeable.

"If you want to stay here, then we need to know what your powers are!" Tony said carefully, he knew the last time she turned like this, Khione beat almost half of the most powerful Avengers.

Khione took a moment before responding.

'Make a deal that they won't hurt us!' Skadi suggested.

'They could still turn their backs' Khione replied.

'And if they do we can beat them! We only show them our natural powers and make up an excuse for the illusions like manipulating light or something' Skadi explained.