Chapter one: the first horn in weeks

POV Annabeth

Me and Percy are sitting by the beach.
Hey Grover is Supposed to be getting back from Montreal with another child today! you know Percy, I heard rumours that there are two or three of them. Siblings!!
-Really?! there hasn't been a trio in millennia and no duo since Niko and Bianka and that turned out well.
Since when are you so smart?
-Since I started dating you he says.
Then he kiss's me and I feel like it was only yesterday that we kissed for the first official Time in are own little bubble literally.

*Horn blows*

I break the kiss jump up and say
Let's go greet them I want to possibly mentor them.
-what?!
Seaweed brain I want to train these kids! OK?
-yeah! yeah! that's totally cool...but why wise girl?
If it is a duo I don't want what happened to Nico and Bianka to happen again.... and if it's a trio... well the last trio all died before the age of 12. this will be history and I want in!
-OK! OK! He says lifting his hands to surrender, I understand, not only will you be remembered for rebuilding Olympus you will train the first trio to live past the age of 12....got it! Followed by an approving thumbs up.

-this is Corinne, Cassia and Connor said Grover.
- hello I'm Corinne I am 13 and the eldest of my siblings .

She was pretty for her age not yet a beautiful young lady but stuck in the transition between childhood and teenage hood. Her golden blond hair was long about to her waist in a braid. You could tell her hair was Curley because multiple strands of her hair kept peeking out and the braid was very voluminous. not like my curls that made me look like a princess to Percy but like crashing waves in the ocean. And only if you paid close attention you could see a couple strands of white. A strand exactly like the one me and Percy had when we lifted up the world. It was weird i wonder were she got it? She had black eyes,no, not black but a very dark brown but when I took a second glance they were a dark blue turquoise colour like the ocean. Her eyes were stubborn yet understanding. like you could tell her something and you wouldn't know how she took the information threw her eyes. She was nice but she  made me nervous as I had seen her eyes change colour in under seconds. I was pretty sure that was just a Trick of the light and they were blue the whole time.She was tall about an inch shorter than me. Which would make her around 5'6.

- hi I'm Cassia, I am 10 and I am the middle child.

Cassia was so cute! she had short hair about to her chin and unlike her sister she had not wave nor a bounce in her hair. It was so straight I'm pretty sure it was flat ironed. Her hair was blonde but darker with more strands of brown. Her eyes are green not like Percy.Percys were sea colour and hers were green like the grass. She was shorter around 5'0 feet. And looked a lot older since she was wearing make up.
- ummmm? Hey.... I'm Conner and I am 6 years old.

Conner, was the definition of adorable! He had the same hair  cut as Cassia but his hair was strawberry blonde and more crazy like Percy an Non removable bed head. He had green eyes paler than his older sister Cassia with hints of yellow. He was six so I wasn't expecting him to be that tall. But he was almost as tall as Cassia. I would guess around 4'10"? Gods I love working with young kids! Since all of mine have almost grown up.

hello to all of you, I am Annabeth and this is my husband Percy!
- nice to meet all of you! He said Quickly running off to chat with Grover whom he hasn't seen in five months.
-Sooo i will bring you to the big house, we're we will explain a little bit more about camp and then go to camp fire because you all missed dinner.

*at the big house *

Please wait here I want to talk to Chiron first.

I enter the big house to warn Chiron that there is a real trio outside.

Oh hey Chiron I was wondering if I could be the mentor for these kids. like I want to be in charge of them for their activities... I mean like their cabin will be in charge of them but activities wise I want to train them.
-sure Annabeth are you ready to take the responsibility of taking care of three young kids?
-Yes I am!
-good then you're their mentor... oh and I want Percy to mentor with you. he has nothing good to do these days.
-Ok I will tell him. Ready to meet them?
-Annabeth before you let them in I have something to tell you. A new great prophecy... Rachel spoke it before the prophecy of seven. I think these are the kids and you being their mentor you should know the prophecy............