Chapter six: daughter of poseidon Olympus part: 2

POV: Annabeth
Still in Olympus..

- ok so for cabin designs what is your visions? Keep in mind it is for one person and is by the water. I say getting ready for them to argue.
- well we were talking.... and we think it would be best if you did it all and just put little Signs of us in the cabin... says Athena
- so that it is more her space than ours says Hestia
- because she lives there and she doesn't have one influence so it would be hard to make one of all of us say Zeus
- so create something she can live in and add A little symbol of each of us somewhere say Athena

Ok I'm shocked! They are letting me design the whole thing?! And they all agreed on something!

- thank you so much! We should be off than.
- goodbye hero's oh and Annabeth can I talk to you for one second? Says Zeus gesturing me to join him in Poseidon.
- yes, wait here I will be right back ok Corinne?
- ok don't mind just don't take forever.

- yes my lord Zeus?
- we want to talk to you about you duty as a mentor. you shall be put in charge of her and she is the descendant she must be well trained and knowledgeable. You and Percy are in charge of instructing that. It is important to keep her safe until she must leave for her first quest. Says Poseidon
-yes I understand my duties.
-Now be off says Zeus

- hey Annabeth what was that about?
- oh nothing just what I and your brother must do to be your mentor.
- did you know that when I enter camp I will automatically be claimed and it will show my true appearance? I've never known what it really looked like. I mean I've never seen my real hair nor my real eyes. I bet I will look like Percy!
-I bet you will and that will help everyone know who you are! Plus you probably have the most awesome overprotective big brother there is. Seriously sorry for the dude who you will be dating In The future.
- actually Annabeth the guy or the girl I will be dating... I am bisexual.
- oh my gods thank you so much for telling me, that's Awesome!

Than the rest is normal chatter tell we get to the border of camp half blood.

- ok so I am going to blow the horn. I want you to stay here tell Percy comes I want to see the look on his face when your claimed, ok?
- sure thing mentor! Oh and by the way I need to get a cool nickname for you!
-I bet you'll find some thing!

*Horn blows*

A group of Demigods, Chiron and Percy are all there.
She walks threw and a glowing turquoise Trident appears over her head, her hair goes jet black, one of her eyes is sea green and the other grey changing colour in the light. And I know why she has two different eye colours one it's because she has been claimed by Poseidon and the other is to show that she is still part other gods.
And Percys face goes from confusion, looks at me like I need to say "yes it's true" so I node, than has a huge lopsided grin and runs towards her and gives her a huge hug and I can hear her say "to tight can't breathe!" And he lets her go. It's been a while since I've seen him this happy, the lose of Estelle really got him down it did it to me two she was a sweet child In love with the story's Percy would tell her about his adventures.

———————— Time laps to curfew———————

*At the Jackson household / cabin 3*

We enter the door after a long camp fire welcoming Conner and Corinne. He still is so happy!
- Annabeth you didn't tell me she was  my sister!
- what did you want me to do call you, so you have a cell phone now? Do I have a cell phone?
- ok, ok fine! Annabeth?
- yes?
- I have a sister! A really cool sister!
- ya? You happy?
- obviously can you see my face? I needed i tiny somebody to train! Now I got one!
- I am glad your this exited because training starts tomorrow. I got piper, Leo, Jason, Thalia and Claries to join us on specific days.
- why do we need them? and specific dates?
- well we will start with you tomorrow, than me, than Jason and Thalia, than Leo, than piper finishing with Claries. And that gives her one free day on Sunday to do whatever. And we need them to teach her the skills from there cabin because there parents gave her gifts she need to know how to control.
- so your telling me she can do more than just water stuff like me? Like she has powers and abilities other than water?
- yes Percy.
- like fire and lightning ?
- yes are you ok?
- oh my gods I have a strong kick ass little sister! You know I'll make sure she better than me! What weapon does she have?
- a ring that can turn into any weapon... courtesy of Aries. And that is why I need Claries she know how to work her father's weapons. We don't.
- so like my pen but can turn into more than a Sword?
- yes seaweed brain has your brain gone Numb?
- no juste i have a sister who will probably be the most powerful demigod ever and most popular demigod at camp! I want to see how she deals with popularity.
- night Percy. Your just rambling. Get some sleep there is a huge day ahead!