Chapter three: Corinne gets a cabin to herself?!

POV: Annabeth

The first thing I hear is OH MY GODS!!! Annabeth?! Can you come here?!.... like now!!!!

To see that Percy is freaking out mumbling something about having a ladybug in his hair.

You see he is sacred of so little that probably his biggest fear is ladybugs. It's... cute.

Wow seaweed brain stay there let me take it.
I walk towards him and calmly take it out of his messy hair.

-Annabeth what would I do without you?
-you'd probably die perce, you know, that your biggest fear being ladybugs is pretty pathetic for somebody to have done the things you have accomplished.
- Wise Girl on that your wrong.
-wrong?! I am never wrong!
- well this time you are because ladybugs are not my biggest fear... losing you is my biggest fear.
-oh! Really? Because mine is the too.
- now Annabeth we have to go to the dining hall because we have to sit with that kid.

Right! I totally forgot. No I didn't. It's all I've been able to think about.

Ok so kelp head I have to go get ready

Knock knock

We both hear the door Percy goes to get it
- we'll talk about her later ok.
-ok.
( the convo )
Hey lovebirds how's life? Says piper
- as love goes amazing but this Corinne is messing us both up replies Percy.
-Ok well you better know this you know that there's a new cabin being built.
-why?
-well this girl can't live in any of the cabins because she has more than one parent.
She is going to decide where she wants it later.
You and Annabeth have to go with her to the big house to meet with Chiron and Mr. D.
- sure, that's great I guess?!

Then I am done getting ready I get to the door
Ready!
- ok! Hey anni! Let's go we will be late for breakfast!

*at the dining hall*

Hey so how was your first night at camp?
- well let's just say I didn't sleep, a lot to take in you know?
-oh I know! says Percy
- so I heard I am getting my own cabin?
Yes you are and I am in charge of the design along with all the gods! I'm excited it will be my first cabin design!! It will also be nerve-wracking because I have to work with all the gods on making one cohesive piece that shows all of their personalities yet looks nice and that suits you.
- Awesome! Can I have one request?
Ya sure what is it?
-I was wondering if the cabin could be by the water?
Um I'll ask but I think that will be ok!

Percy looks kind of shocked. I get it, the Poseidon cabin isn't even on the water. But if that's her only request I think we can make it slide.

Than all of a sudden she looks so plain and sleepy.
Probably because she didn't get any sleep.

I can see her eyes and hair shifting. Before the same green eyes and black hair as Percy Now dark purple eyes almost black with dark hair not black like Percy but a black with a blue/purple tone.I swear her hair was blond yesterday.

I can see I am not the only one who notice this because Percy has the looks that looks i like he's trying to figure out a puzzle.

He sucks at puzzles but his face when he does it looks so concentrated and determined that it's funny.

When we go to the big house I want to ask Chiron some questions!

*at the big house *

Chiron why does her eyes and hair keep changing colours?!
- because it show which god is influencing her mode, actions and thoughts at that moment. She has multiple personalities all tied into one. Like you are smart like your mother or drew is lustful like her mother. She's like all the gods and it shows through her eyes and hair. So she had the same traits as Percy when she was talking about the water but the went a darker shade and looked tired so Hypnos maybe?
Ok I get it. Can she control it?
- no... yes... well she can, but it will take practice.

Anyways what I want to talk to you about is when Percy goes and drops off Cassia you will go with Corinne to Olympians to get some designs and details for this cabin (name, style and where?) at the same time I want you to give them this. It's a letter explaining that one of them needs to claim her so she can be put in the camp records.

Ok.

See ya Jason , see you Cassia you will like it in camp Jupiter it's a really nice place. See you later Percy.

Corinne says her good beys and we get on our way to the empire state building aka Olympus.

So what are your thoughts?
We're do you want this story to go ?
Love all of you for reading!!!

🦦Cate🦦