Chapter four: A Camp Jupiter style claming

POV Percy

While On back jack with Cassia, Cassia speaks up
- you know Percy... it's dangerous what you're doing right?
- what are you talking about?
-well Percy you are carrying one of the trios to god I mean gods knows we're and well we could be attacked by monsters at any moment because I am valuable.
- don't worry nothing will happen you happen to be with the two best Demi gods ever.
-who? You and Jason?
-yep!
-ok and why is Jason coming again?
- to explain who you are, how as you said valuable you are and to show you around. Because his first camp was camp Jupiter. But then he got engaged to paper so he moved to Camp half blood.

*at camp*

POV Jason
( sorry to switch POV )

So I am back in camp Jupiter! I should be happy but I'm not. It's weird coming back here. full of memories but not as good as the ones I have made in camp half blood. I got married to my beautiful piper. And nobody knows this yet but she's expecting! I'm going to be a dad! I am almost still in disbelief!

OK so Cassia. I'm going to take you to see Reyna. She's a predator. When you see her I want you to tell the truth and nothing but the truth because she has two dogs that will kill you if you lie.

Ok?...

Then I showed her around until we get to wear Reyna is.

Reyna this is Cassia. She is in the middle of the trio that you might of heard of. Her two siblings are one Greek and the other one is the descendant.

At that moment I realize that there's another person in the room as her than her and Cassia.

Bacchus? Reyna recognized him right away.
What are you doing here ?! she almost spits.

-I am here to claim my child of course.

Then he proceeds to do this mini speech about how Cassia is the child of Bacchus and all that fun stuff.

Then he gives her a flask full of gods know what. Probably blue Kool-Aid. And gives her a weapon? Surprisingly it's a small thing. Like my coin or Percys pen but hers, hers is a card that when you pet the spine it turns you into whatever weapon you're thinking. He also adds that there is some money in there to refill her flask and for important stuff on quests.

this gods gives cool gifts to his kids.

And just as fast as he came he is gone.

So Reyna adds her the spqr tattoo hers being a grape vine.
I think I should be on my way you are in good hands with Reyna!

Than I leave because I can't stand being here.