Chapter seven: my friends here

POV: Corinne
At the arena

-Perc this is getting too easy can you please teach me something new? I mean something with water! I say in annoyed pleading manner.
- fine but only because you're a quick learner, so now we are going to go to the lac.
- nice the lac my favourite place!
As we walk out I can see a lot of people looking at me then chatting.
- hey Corinne! You should  sit with me at lunch! Almost yells a girl from the Aphrodite cabin.
- thanks for the offer but no thanks.

I hate most people here! I prefer the children of the seven. There more Down to earth. The seven train and treat me like I am one of there own which is amazing! Only Percy doesn't. Not that they baby me but they are your topical parents. But like I said not Percy. Instead of a parents child relationship Percy and I are your topical siblings. Pranks, fights, laughing and a lot of running around screaming profanities. I am glad he treats me as such it makes me feel sum what normal. In the little time I've been here the "second generation 7" have included me and I am apparently the seventh. we don't Count the Underwoods because the are not descendant of the seven. Nether am I but look i guess they made an exception. Even milo the 6 year old and the Jackson twins, my nephews are in the seven.

- hey Cori were do you eat when it's not with us Or your brother? Percy asks
- well I go hang out with my friend.

It's simple I hate all the attention and well he's is really down to earth, something I need right now. And his parents and my brother are close so naturally we get along. It's more a friend/hate relationship but you know we will get passed that I hope.

- wait you skip lunch?! To go hang out?
- yes perc, most people here think I am some super human and that I don't have feelings or I am not anything without the gods and well he's different, he dislikes me more than he likes me and he's down to earth and he's probably my one of my only real friends here.

- first of all, what about me I am your friend ?
-your my brother.
- what about Annabeth?
- sister in-law.
- piper and Jason?!
- you mean anti piper and uncle Jason?.
- ok whatever and second of all, he?!
- yes you know Colin Eugene, Jason and Pipers son....The one who I am hanging out with by the docks? After lunch.
I say that last part slowly to make sure he understands because he looks confused.

- yes I remember Colin didn't he go to camp Jupiter ?
- he came back. Didn't like it there. Father like son right?
- right! So you and Colin?.....
- Percy! I am 13 years old and I am not into dating yet! Plus I have to figure out how to use all these gifts from the stupid yet awesome gods . So don't worry...boys are the least of my problems!
- ok just making sure! He says lifting he's hands defensively and allows me to feel the feeling that he doesn't trust me as he grins uncontrollably.

*at the beach *

- just think of what you want the water to do then focus... that's how I learned.
- ok give me a sec perc

Ok so me being amazing, I Wheeled the water to hover over Perc's head. Ok I can see it moving.

- hey good job Cori he gives me a thumbs up.

But while he was distracted I brake the bubble over his head and he stands there soaking wet assessing what just happened.

Usually he doesn't really allow the water to get him wet but I don't think he was expecting this.

- Corinne Beatrix Thalia Jackson!!!!!! I am going to murder you!!!!!! And then he starts running after me like a maniac. In a more playful way then menacing.
I've gotten fast with the number of times I've run after him and he me.
- your going to have to catch me before I get to lunch !!!!
- you child of a demon!!!!
- sorry not sorry!!

* lunch Gong*

- haha haha!! Your getting slower brother!
- no! I am pretty sure your getting faster!
- seaweed brain! Why are you wet and red like a tomato? Say Annabeth
- she... Bursted a bubble the water... over my head... than ran away.... and I chased her.... but she... she is super fast.... he says out of breath.
- and why were you by the water? Never mind I know why! Let's just eat.

So we ate.

I eat at the end of the table with "the kids" we are not all kids. Like me 13, Colin Eugene Grace 13,
Samuel Zhang 13 and Georgie Underwood 15, Emmi Zhang 15 . But there was some kids or toddlers like Milo Valdez 6, Codie Underwood 11 and the Jackson twins Luke and Cast 5 . But most of us were teens.

And that's the seven plus the two Underwoods.

They are really well known in camp and not a lot of people mess with us. Except if any one gets messed with it's me. At least they don't judge me. I love these people . Except for Cole Eugene the biggest flirt know it all in camp! I don't love him so much. We can get along fine but secretly I know we both know that we hate each other.

Important message about the kids!!!!:
Here is a time line if anybody was wondering :
( by the way I am in the middle of the blood of Olympus for the first time , so if I get anything wrong please this is just a fan fiction.)

Year the seven defeat the giants

Percy and Annabeth:
17: gets married
19: Cast and Luke Jackson birth
24: now

Please forget about the legitimacy of the kids ages. I just pick what went best with the story and so sorry if the parents ages and the kids ages don't match. Please just think there all in there mid 20s .