Chapter two: Child of all the gods

POV: Annabeth

Why didn't you tell me?!
-Because you had enough on your mind at the time!
Well we should tell everyone during camp fire right?
-yes i will tell it and I will get RED to back me up. Now I want to meet the kids.
I'll go get them

-Hello you must be Chiron? Your a centaur right? I am Corinne! I am the eldest and I want to talk to you about my Greek parent.
-hello Corinne yes I am Chiron. what would you like to talk to me be about?
- so I really don't get why I'm here.
- well you're a demigod which means you're half Greek god, half mortal.
-I know what a demigod is it's just I am not one of them. I visit my father weekly....
Chiron she's a demigod Right ?
-oh yes demigod sent is very strong on her.
-Now let's go to campfire or we will be late.

At camp fire

When we get there all our friends are singing some of our classic camp songs.

But soon enough Chiron interrupts and ask for our attention.
-everyone you may have heard that we have three new members. Three new members whom are siblings.
Everyone starts to whisper. And chatter. And Chiron has to ask for silence once again.
-well those rumours are true, we welcome Corinne,Conner and Cassia. Now we have received via RED a new great prophecy.  Rachel may you repeat it?
-yes! Here it is :
A trio will arrive
After long years of pain and suffer
The camp will invite me to thrive
So I may  eat my final supper
The trio, 2 girls 1 boy
One Roman, one Greek
and the first one is the prophecy
Descendant from the deep roots
And  the child of all shall free me

Now that's got the camps attention.
And I look to see through confusion and find are new well known trio realizing that the prophecy speaks of them.
Chiron speaks up once again
-now in the prophecy one child is Greek the other is Roman and the last one is descended from the deep roots. Now through the years of research I have come to notice the deep roots signify tree roots which signify a family tree. The deepest roots we know are those of the gods. So I have come to conclude that one of these kids are a descendant of all the Greek and Roman gods.

OK so that was not what I was expecting. And I look beside me to see Percy stunned. It's been along time since I've seen that facial expression on him. Maybe three years usually once your demigod things start to not surprise you so much.

POV Percy

Did I just hear what Chiron said?!
To be honest I'm really stunned. This kid. This kid, is the first to ever be a descendant from all the gods.
People all thought I was going to be one of the most remembered demigods of our generation along with Annabeth,Jason, piper, Hazel, Frank, Luke, Thalia and Leo. But guess what, out of all the things, all of us have gone through, done and completed.

This kid will be the most known demigod of our generation!
Oh and not to mention that they happen to be in the first sibling trio to make it to camp!
Oh also they all have different dads! Which is super rare! Like Thalia and Jason both their dads are Zeus. Or like Nico and Bianka both Hades. But to have all different godly fathers that's a different story.

These kids will be as well known as Hercules maybe even better known the him.
And the most stressful part is that me and Annabeth have to train these kids! So I am pretty much in charge of how their lives go or don't go !!! Just as I comprehend all of this A 21 ray sun appears over the boy's head A flash of light and then a lire is in his hands and a laurel wreath crown appears on his hed.

-Connor Johnson son of Apollo!
We all bow
- I guess that tells us who the Greek child is but who is the Roman?
It must be me! Speaks up Cassia
- why do you say that? says Chiron
-because Corinne knows her father so she must be the descendant and I must be the Roman child.
Then I speak
Chiron if you want, me and Jason can take her to camp Jupiter to see if she is right, in two days time. The time for her to be knowledgable enough in Roman mythology and say her goodbyes to her siblings. At the same time Jason can visit I think he'd like that.
-Jason would you like to accompany Percy to bring cassia to camp Jupiter?
-yes I would.
Then he turns to me and mouth the words thank you.

OK so we found the Roman and the Greek child. Which means Corinne is the descendant.
Then campfire is adjourned and it's time to go to our cabins.

Annabeth obviously stays in my cabin with me since we are married after all.

As we walk to our cabin she tells me that she fears Corinne. And I'm shocked again!
You scared of a 12 year old?!
- yes seaweed brain! She says annoyed at the fact that she is scared of a 12 year old.
Before she scared me because her eyes went from a very dark brown to beautiful blue like the ocean in under seconds. Percy I saw your eyes but more blue . Then I thought it was a trick of the light. But now Her being the descendant explains it.

How does her eyes changing colours explain why she's the descendant?
-because all the gods were debating who would claim her. And since she technically has no godly parent, she doesn't have any of their traits. So when they're deciding who's going to claim her they were testing out her traits as well.

Wait they can do that?!
- it's the only logical explanation I've come up with!

Then why haven't they claimed her yet?

-I don't think they have decided.

I open the cabin. it's not too late yet so Annabeth will continue some architecture designs and I will probably make some more cookies!

When I'm done with the cookies

I go towards my beautiful wife she is so concentrated in her work that she doesn't realize me sneak up behind her and plant a kiss on her head.
-Hey kelp head?
What?
-You know I am so madly in love with you! Then she Turns Around Leaving her blue prints and kiss me softly.
I pike her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. Her hands playing with my hair.

Gods my wife is perfect !!

It turns into a mini make out session finishing when we are both tired and can't get the idea of a child of all the gods out of are minds.