Escuela

Your pov:
BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Thats the sound of my alarm. I just had the longest craziest dream ever.

Anyways.

Todays the first day of school... yay...

My school is shitty as fuck. It's ghetto, and needs to be fixed up and asap (no rocky).

I go to Saint Maruelo (Mar-Well-Oh) high school in California. Where all the wannabes go. All they do is drugs and fuck in random parts of the school. Can't say i'm better than any of them though. Just... smarter.

The only person that has gotten me through these years is my bestfriend, Xariah. We met in the 4th grade and clicked since then.

Today I am officially a junior. It's the hardest year from what i've heard. I'm not prepared at all, but it's cool.

I get up and put on this.

Sum simple

Sum simple.

My mom already left for work but she always leaves a cute little note for me to read.

"Have a great first day at school! Love ya, -Mom❤︎."

I hop in my car and drive off to school. In the parking lot, I facetime Xariah.

(on ft)
"Yo where you at?" I ask as soon as she answers.
"Oh shit!" she yells and jumps out of her bed.
"Don't tell me your dumbass woke up late." I groan. "I can't make it through school with all these raggedy hoes without youuuuuu."
"Ok Ok i'll hurry. Bye!"

And with that she hangs up.

That fucking BITCH. I swear she's late every single day.

I get out the car and walk up the the crowded school. Everyones outside comparing schedules. I walk up to a nice enough looking girl and ask where I can get my schedule. She tells me to go to my grade section and they'll give it to me.

Not only are the lines divided into grades, they're also divided by last names. I walk up to my section and wait patiently in line. I don't understand why they didn't send them online like they did last year. This shits extra.

"Hi first and last name please?"
"Y/F/N , Y/L/N."
"Okay looks like I found ya. Here you go. Have a great day sweetie!"
"Thanks you too!"

Her voice was annoying but she seemed nice. I read my schedule. First class is art. Nice.

I walk around until I find some familiar faces. I see my group of guy friends and walk up to them.

"Daaamn, why yall so early?" I make my entrance.
"Oh hey y/n!"
"Heyy." I hug them all.

So far, Jay, Isaiah, and Liam are here. They hang out with Xariah and I a lot, but they have other friends too. Me and Xariah don't. By choice.

But their friends are pretty cool not gonna lie. Just not my cup of tea. We're also friends with Jt, but he's always late.

As we're standing there conversing, we hear a scream. I turn around to see two freshmen girls hugging.

"Fuckin' freshmans." I say and roll my eyes.

Just as I say that, someone jumps on my back. It's Xariah.

"You do this every year."
"I know." She says and smacks my ass with a large grin on her face.
"You got here fast. Did you get your schedule?"
"Yeah lemme see yours."

We compare schedules. We only have one class together besides lunch.

"BULLSHIT!" Xariah yells.
"Ria chill. At least we got lunch and a class."

We act mad "gay" towards each other but the guys are used to it by now. We are on the dl tho.

"Yeah chilll baby."

It's Billie. She looks us up and down and licks her lips. Then scoffs and walks away.

Ever since her and her brothers blew up last summer, she thinks she's the shit. Scratch that, she has always thought she was the shit. She's just more bitchy about it now that she has some clout.

Props to her for doing her thang but shut the fuck up who cares.

Sadly, the whole school does. They're all over them and I don't see the hype. Yeah she's hot as fuck can't lie about that, all of them are but they're assholes. Except Ethan, he's sweet but naive.

We were friends in elementary school. All of us. Then in middle school she just stopped talking to me. And ever since then we've hated each other. So her siblings did the same, but they don't hate me.

The bell rings and everyone scurries inside. Xariah, the boys, and I take our sweet ass time.

So much sweet ass time that the late bell rings. And we continue to take our sweet ass time. All of their classes are on the way to mine so I end up walking the rest of the way alone.

I prepare to say a quick excuse and walk in.

The whole class stares.

"You're late mrs..?" The teacher asks.
"Uh Y/L/N" I reply quickly and smile. Shit, I panicked.
"Okay, mrs. Y/L/N. Have a seat over there. I was just finishing with the rules and whatsoever."

I sit in a seat next to this brunette girl. I don't think i've seen her before but she's pretty and her outfit is cute.

_______________________________

892 words total.

Thanks for reading! Like, comment and vote :3 ❤️ xx Winter♡︎