Bathrooms

Your pov
Lunchtime.

At lunch I sit with the boys and riah. I look over at Billies table and see that Mackenzie is not there.

I think I failed to mention that Mackenzie is not your average white girl. She's a russian with a thick accent who just moved from Kazan, Russia. Her father is a mafia member. A powerful member. Don't ask me how I know this I just do.

There are many reasons to be scared and not fuck with Mackenzie. But of course Billie doesn't care. She lays her eyes on something hot and she goes for it. The girls love it. Personally, I find it annoying, But thats none of my business.

Anyways, Mackenzie was sitting with the "popular" girls. They're girls who think they're popular when in reality, nobody gives a fuck. They think being pretty and "popular" is an excuse to be rude. Let's not start on how dumb they are, even Mackenzie is a little dumb. But not that dumb.

Billie was sitting with her brothers and their friends as usual. It's weird not seeing someone sitting on her lap. They were laughing and joking around with each other and their friends. They all looked happy. 

"So, whats new ?" Jay asks.
"Well... Billie and I are cool now." I say.
"No wayy, I can't believe you guys were friends for so long." Isaiah adds.
"Yeah. I miss having her as a
friend." I say, Riah comes up behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders.
"At least you got her back." She says and smiles.

My stomach tingles at the thought of befriending Billie again.

"So... who has the drugs ?" Jt asks while arriving to the table.

Xari pulls out her dab pen and secretly slides it to Jt. All the boys get up to go to the bathroom. Xariah comes and sits next to me. She wraps her arms around my waist and puts her head on my shoulder. I rest my head on the top of her head.

We chit chat a little till the boys get back and then go to the bathroom. We're in there for about 30 seconds until the door swings open. Xariah and I peek our head out of the stall that we're sharing to see who it is. Its Billie.

"I heard someone talkin bout drugs." She says with a smirk on her face.
"Ain't you a plug ?" Xari asks.
"Yea butt I don't have anything on me my brothers do." She says.
"You were just sitting with your brothers why didn't you ask them for something ?" I say.
"My brothers are assholes and we don't have anything that we could do at this very moment... other than pills and powders but i'm not tryna be that fucked up at school ya kno. It's-"
"Yeah yeah we get it do you want a hit or not ?" Xariah says.

Billie zooms over and into our stall. We're in the handy cap stall at the very end of the bathroom.

Billie takes two hits then passes it to Riah. Riah does the same
and passes the pen to me. I take a big hit and try to suppress my coughs. After the third round of it going around, I can feel it hitting me.

I stand there with my eyes shut, allowing the warm feeling to take over my body.

Someone taps on me. I open my eyes, almost forgetting where I am. It's Xariah.

"You good ?" She asks while passing me the pen again.

"Yeah I'm good." I say and grab the pen again.

We get back to the table and sit down. This time, Billie sits with us. I look over at her, she has this big cheesy smile on her face and her eyes are bloodshot red.

I look around the table and everyones eyes are red as fuck.

"Anybody have eyedrops ? All of y'all's eyes are red." I say.
"Fuck really ?" Jt asks, pulling his cheeks down with his hands.
"I got you." Billie says and pulls out some eyedrops.
"How do you have eyedrops on you but not drugs ?" I ask and everyone laughs.
"Dude fuck you." Billie says while laughing.

We pass the eyedrops around the table, putting two drops in each eye. Riah was hella struggling so I put them in for her.

"Open your eyes and look up." I say to her, ready to drop the eye drops in.

Everytime a drop came out she closed her eye. I used my pointer finger and thumb to pry her eyes open and drop the drops in.

"Thank you." She said to me while tears fell from her eyes.

The bell rings and everyone starts to scatter. I have the next class with Diego. We all walk to class together, slowly lessening the amount of people walking with us.

Eventually it's just me and Billie.

"So... wheres your next class ?" She asks.
"It's right over there." I say, pointing. "I have it with Xan."
"Diego." She corrects me. "What class is this ?"
"Chem."
"I bet he's already failing that shit." We both laugh.

We get to the door of the classroom.

"Hey can I ask you something real quick?" Billie says, stopping me from walking in.
"Yeah whats up?"
"Let's hangout after school or something? Even if the other guys or Xariah are there - I don't really care whos there as long as i'm with you."

I feel my face getting warm.

"Uh yeah okay. I'll, i'll see you then."

________________________________
920 words total

more build up igs