Tea Time

*your post*

        Liked by billiecutkowsky and 245,670 othersfuxkbitxhes シ view all 7,589 comments

fuxkbitxhes
view all 7,589 comments

looseunicorns you so fine bruh 😍😍

user389 she could ruin my life and i'd thank her.

xanxiety is that my long lost beanie 🤔 

fuxkbitxhes @xanxiety maybe 🤭😬
   —view 48 replies

user243 lemme get yo numba gurl 😏 

isahstarr y/n- 🤩

marueloexposed I bet Mackenzie would love to hear about the things you've done with billie! @prettylilkenzie
prettylilkenzie @fuckbitxhes @billiecutkowsky explain ??
billiecutkowsky    
          @prettylilkenzie bruh we ain't together 😂😂

bilsbaby @billiecutkowsky WOAH- YALL SEEING THIS!?
—view 857 replies

yaboijayy you bitches cannot compete with y/n and @looseunicorns

      looseunicorns @yaboijayy 🥺❤️

     fuxkbitxes @yaboijayy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

your pov

Maruelos exposing page is tagging me in their story threatening to "expose" billie and I. I swipe up and reply to them.

marueloexposed

i'm confused as to what you have.

Maruelo
I can show you then

then show me?

marueloexposed sent an image

you could get sued for that shit 😂

Maruelo
I'm not scared of your threats

you shouldn't be afraid of mine be afraid of billies. good luck on your journey tho.

After that I ignored any messages that dumbass account sent. But I still wanna stay up to date so I didn't block them. 

I got another message alert. I contemplate on looking at who sent the message. Eventually I flip my phone over to read the name.

It's from Billie.

billiecutkowsky

billie
hey

heyy

billie
wyd?

nun much chillin, wby?

Billie then goes on talking about how much she misses me and how long she's been wanting to talk to me for. But most importantly, she talked about why she stopped talking to me. 

"I let popularity get the best of me. I let those dumb bitches walk all over me. Until I finally said fuck this and just stopped hanging out with them entirely. I started to hang with my brothers. It let our relationships grow even closer and formed me into the person I am today. Instead of focusing on popularity, I focus on power."

Power? What power does she hold...?

~The next morning~

I arrive at school and sit on my phone in the car waiting for Xariah or someone to come. Someone taps on my window and I jump.

It's Billie. I unlock the doors and she climbs in the passengers seat.

We sit in silence for a minute.

"You know, I've really missed you." She says.
"I missed you too." I say, smiling.

she puts her hand on my thigh. HER HAND ON MY THIGH. Not much to what happened in the locker rooms, but I can tell this has more meaning.

"I miss the things we used to do together." She rotates her finger in a circular motion on my thigh. My breathe hitches.

She leans in and kisses me. Just as she does that theres banging on the window.

Billie and I jump up and turn to see its Mackenzie.

"BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM ?"

I think she's saying things to Billie but then I realize she's talking to me. Wait she's talking to ME like that ? I'm not the type to let bitches talk to me any type of way.

"Um... excuse me bitch, but do you know who the fuck I am ? Cuz I don't think you do. I don't think you wanna fuck with me." I say. Its a good thing she's on billies  side of the car, I would have been and popped her in her mouth if she was over here. Billie knows that too.

"I don't give a fuck you're a dumb ugly bitch. Stop seducing my girlfriend CUNT." She really emphasized the word "cunt" like im going to cry after hearing it. As I was about to speak Billie says something.

"Wait, whose your girlfriend exactly ?"
"Don't play fuckin stupid with me Billie."
"I'm not playing stupid. If you had a girlfriend this whole time, why didn't you tell me ?"

This sets Mackenzie off.

"BITCH ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS ? Fuck you forreal. I thought we had something real but you here to tell me you led me on ?"

"How did I lead you on if I didn't know what was going on ? Conversations in your head don't count as conversations in real life you know."

Makenzie walks off. I was expecting Billie to follow her but she stayed sitting in the car. Didn't even look at her. Makenzie turned around and saw that Billie wasn't following her. I think this made her madder because she sped up into a sprint and dipped.

"You're not gonna go get her?" I ask.
"Pfft fuck no." She responds. "That bitch is fuckin crazy."
"And you're not ?"
"I'm a reasonable crazy, she's physic ward crazy."
"Billie!" I say and smack her shoulder. "physic wards are no joke. I wouldn't wish for anyone to got here."
"Anyone who didn't need it." Billie says and laugh.

Then the bell rings. Just as the bell rings Xariah pulls up next to me. We get out and we all walk to class.

___________________________________

Heres a lil sum sum . Sorry going mia for hella long is kinda my thing 🥲🥲🥲🥲 

i feel bad for not including finneas should i include him ??