1, 2, 3, FIGHT!

your pov:
I drive to Xariahs house and make it there around 6pm.

I walk to her door and walk inside.

"Honey i'm home!" I yell.
"Heyy, how was detention?"
"You will not believe what the fuck happened up in there." I start to tell her.

I tell her everything that happened from start to finish. She sits there with her jaw dropped.

"The fuck I thought she hated you or something." Xariah finally says.
"Bruh me too! Bitches be bonkers." I say and we both laugh.
"You down to go to this party tonight tho? starts at 7pm."
"Shit I mean bet."

we go to the store and pick up ingredients for chicken alfredo. I cook it up and we eat.

Then we run upstairs and go through her closet.

I'm feeling like a baddie so I put this on. 

I put on a bit of makeup and with that we're out

We arrive to the house and there are people crowded around outside. Red solo cups everywhere.

As we walk up to the door to the house, we can hear the music bumping. There are people in the back yelling as they jump into the pool.

We open the front door and walk in. Fog seeps out and the music gets louder. I grab onto Riah's hand so I don't lose her in the crowd. 

We snake through the crowd, looking for someone we recognize.

I spot Isaiah with Zak in the kitchen and pull Xariah over there with me.

I sneak up behind Isaiah and smack is ass. He spins around like lightning, so fast my hair blows out if my face.

"Bro I was about to beat your ass!" He yells over the music while pulling me into a hug.
"Boy bye. Where's everybody else?" I go up to Zak and hug him.
"Downstairs. But... I'm not really sure if you can go..." Zak says.
"Well why the fuck not?" Xariah butts in throwing her hands in the air. "What are we 5th graders? 'No GiRlS aLlOwEd'?" She says in a mocking tone.
"Nah it's just-" Zak starts to say.
"Bruh I don't give a fuck we're gonna get down there." I say.

Isaiah puts his hands in the air as he starts to walk away. We all trail like lil ducklings behind him.

We reach a door where this big guy in black is standing.

Isaiah tells him something but I can't hear him over the music. He walks downstairs and comes back after a minute or two.

He opens the door and allows us to walk down. Whats so special about this basement?

We walk down the dimly lit stairs. When we reach the bottom the room is a dark red and smokey.

We turn right and I see the reason why not everybody is allowed down here.

It's cause the Cutkowskys are down here. They're probably hosting the whole party. Billie is sitting on the couch next to Mackenzie, but they're not talking or touching. They're not even looking at each other.

Diego... or Lil Xan is in the kitchen holding a blunt with his other arm around Ethan.

I go and sit down on the couch thats next to the couch Billies on but it's a little smaller. Xariah goes to get us some drinks.

Billie stares at me. I look at her and smile. Mackenzie rolls her eyes.

Then this song that i've never heard comes on. It's talking about.... Ocean eyes? I start to bop my head to it cause it sounds kinda good. I like it.

Billie comes and sits next to me. She puts her arm around me.

"You like this song?" she asks.
"Yeah, I like it." I respond.
"I made it."
"No way!"
"You've never listened to my music?"
"Well, no."
"Damn I see how it is." She says and laughs.
"Fuck you mean you stopped talking to me." I say and push her arm off of me. Mackenzie laughs from across the room even though i'm sure she can't hear us.

"Whatever you ain't shit thats why I left."
"How? You never told me what I did." I argue back. "I tried to talk to you but you ignored me. If it's fuck me it's fuck you."
"Oh so it's like that? We can take this outside." She stands up.

I'm never one to back down a fight. I'll fuck somebody shit up.

"Ight less go then." I stand and start walking upstairs. She trails behind me.

We go out to the front and I stand there. People start crowding around us. Mackenzies recording along with many other people. Well shit I didn't know it was gonna be like this.

I stand with my fists up. She smirks then throws a punch. She hits my nose. I step back a little, then step back up and punch her in the face.

But I don't stop to give her a chance, I keep going.

We're both just punching and punching, until she falls and I fall with her. I'm on top, I straddle her, then I start hitting her in the face repeatedly.

I can hear someone screaming. I look up to see Mackenzie screaming and someone holding her back.

Someone comes up behind me, takes my arms and pulls me off Billie. Billie then gets up and walks up to me as i'm sitting on the ground being held.

"Good fight." She says. She reaches her hand out and I flinch as I think she's gonna hit me.
"You too." I say. I ignore her helping hand and getting myself up.

I walk away without saying another word. I'm tired of going back and forth with being cool and then not being cool. It's either we cool or we not.

I hope my whole coochie wasn't out in this tiny ass skirt. It turns out the person holding me back was Diego. I mean i'd help if my Xariah was getting her ass beat like that too so I don't blame him.

I touch my nose and see that it's bleeding. But I fucked her shit up good so i'm not tripping.

______________________________
1027 words total❣︎

Sorry I haven't been active this week has been kinda hard i'm not in colorado anymore (thats where i live) i'm in indiana visiting my dad.

Thanks for reading