Stalling

Billies pov:

I walk back into the house. She lowkey fucked my shit up with how bad my face hurts.

The musics not playing anymore and everyones just standing there staring at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I yell and a petite girl next to me jumps. "Turn the music back on or some shit the fuck." I can feel my forehead shining from sweat.

Within a couple seconds the music starts again and one by one, everyone starts to dance.

I go down to the basement and back to the couch. I sit down, sink into my seat, and close my eyes.

Mackenzie comes down the stairs and rushes over to me with a wet towel and a bag of peas.

She sits next to me and tries to wipe my lip. I jerk back from her hand.

"Billie, i'm just trying to help you." She says sternly. She tries to push the hair out of my face but I swat her hand away.
"Bitch, I don't need your help I got me. The least you could have done was got some fucking ice instead of peas. Who the fuck thinks 'I wanna help someone' and grabs PEAS instead of ICE!" I grab the peas and the wet rag (the rags cold as fuck too) as I get up and head to the bathroom. "what a dumbass." I say under my breath.

I walk to the sink and re-wet the rag with warmer water. I look up at myself. I examine my face. I have a black eye and my lip is busted. I'm sweating like hell and breathing hard. My face is red with anger.

I wipe the half dried blood off of my lip. I wince as I put the bag of peas on my eye.

I start to breathe slower.

I'ts okay billie, happy place,

I can't stop thinking about her.

I shouldn't have left her.

But, how do I tell her?

Your pov:

Somehow, after these crazy ass nights, I ALWAYS end up in my house... and sometimes, I don't know how.

I wake up in my bed next to a sleeping Xariah. I decide i'm gonna make pancakes for breakfast.

I head downstairs and grab the ingredients for my (out of the box) pancakes. I add a little bit of cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and honey to the pancake mix.

Once they turn a golden brown, I take them off the pan and onto the plate.

Xariah walks into the kitchen.

"Smells good," she says while rubbing her eyes.
"Mhm i'm making pancakes." I say and show her the plate. "You don't really need syrup on them it's already sweet enough but you can have some if you want." I inform her.
"Ight thankss." she says while shoving the pancakes down her throat.

We ended up sliding to a different party after the fight because we still wanted to have fun.

I didn't drink a lot but Xariah did so I give her some advil and a glass of water. She nods to thank me as I set it down next to her because her mouth is filled with pancakes.

Then we get ready for school.

Yup. We partied on a school night. My moms always gone because of work, and Xariahs parents just don't give a damn about what she does as long as she's with me.

I'm feeling like a skater girl today so I put on some white ripped baggy jeans, a black sweatshirt and a beanie. (even tho it's still hot as fuck outside)

Just to complete the look, Xariah and I skate to school instead of driving. Saves me gas money too so i'm cool with it.

~After School~

School was so weird today. So many people were staring, pointing, and whispering like i cant see/hear them. All they were talking about was that stupid ass fight. I lowkey regret just cuz I don't like all this attention. I like to lay low but I can't do that with everyones eyes on me.

Me and Xariah chill with the boys after school. We're sitting on the bleachers watching the football team practice.

I get a dm on instagram.

Billie Cutkowsky

Meet me in the bathroom by the
lockers.

Whats she want now?

"Aye i'll be back, I gotta use the bathroom right quick."

Everyone nods me off and continues their conversation.

I enter the bathroom and it's empty. I start to check the stalls.

First stall: nothing.

Second stall: nothing.

I'm not playing this fucking game with her. I call her on instagram.

I hear her phone start buzzing and she bursts out of a stall.

"Fuck you dude."  She says.

I lean on the wall, giggling to myself. 

"Whats up?" I say after a few moments of silence. "You come to get your ass beat again?"
"Woooow already going there?"
"Yeah since you took it there at the party."
"Yeah yeah I know... I just... I don't know I was angry and I took it out on you. I shouldn't have." She says.

I stand there and stare at her with my hand on my hip. She stares on the floor, waiting for me to say something. I stay silent.

She looks back up at me confused. I stare back at her. She knows what words I want to hear.

"I'm sorry." She says after what seems like forever.

I walk up to her and give her a hug. It takes her a minute but she wraps her arms awkwardly around me.

I pull back and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Thanks for that Billie." I say and start to walk away.
"Wait," She stops me. I raise an eyebrow at her. "Is it cool if I like, text you tonight or something?"
"Yeah. sure." I smile and walk out of the bathroom.

Billie saying she's sorry? Does this mean our friendship is renewed? 

I go back to the bleachers and ask Xariah if she wants to come home with me or stay here. She decides to stay. I'm okay with that because I kinda want to spend tonight alone. No disrespect to her or anything, I just want some time to think.

______________________________
1041 Words total.

Lul bit of story build up :).

Thanks for reading ( ˘ ³˘)♥