*Detention*

your pov:
Finally the 8th period bell rings. I get up from my seat and walk towards the door, only to remember I have detention.

I text Xariah and let her know I won't be at her house till later.

I walk to room 402. The classroom where detention is usually served. I see a few other kids sitting at tables. I take a seat at an empty table.

I put my bag down and put my arms on the table to rest my head on them.

Less than a minute later someone opens the door. I put my head up to see who's there.

It's a tall elderly lady. She's fit, like she could run a marathon.

She's wearing a long maroon skirt, a white blouse, and a maroon cardigan.

The cardigan doesn't match the skirt though.

She walks up to the chalkboard and writes "ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ: 3ᴘᴍ-5:30".

The door opens once again and in walks Billie. Great.

She sits at the table next to me and stares. I ignore her, but she doesn't stop staring.

I turn to face her. Locking eye contact. She takes her thumb up to her neck and drags it across while mouthing the words "You're dead."

I roll my eyes at her.

"Hello everyone. We are going to split you up into two teams. One team will go to the locker rooms, and the others to the cafeteria." The lady at the front of the room says. "Lets start here. This half of the room will be team one, and this half will be team two. Team one takes the locker rooms, team two takes the cafeteria."

Someone raises their hand. The lady
calls on her.

"So, like, what are we doing?" She asks.
"Well I was just getting into that." The lady responds. "Team one will be cleaning the locker rooms entirely. Team two will do the same to the cafeteria."

I groan and roll my eyes. This is such a waste of time. I'm on team one with Billie, let's see how this goes.

The girls go to the girls locker room and the boys go to the boys.

I walk between a couple of the lockers and sit on the bench in between them. Someone walks behind me. I turn around to see Billie towering over me.

"Uhh?" I say. She holds her hand out. "You expect me to take your hand after you told me I was 'dead'?" I say putting air quotes with the word dead.
"I'm not gonna kill you I just wanna show you something." She says, still holding her hand out.
"And how would I know that?"
"You just gotta trust me." Her dimple shows as she grins.

I stand up and take her hand.

She walks to the individual showers and shoves me into one with her.

"Billie what the fuc-"
"Shh!" She covers my mouth with her hand.
"What are you doing?" I halfway whisper.

She doesn't answer. She just stares at me, smirking.

She places a hand on my hip and slides her hand up my shirt, slowly. She then pins me onto the wall. She inches her face closer to mine.

Without warning, she connects our lips. Her lips are soft and warm against mine. I kiss her back after a moment of being in shock.

She starts kissing my neck while grabbing my tits with both of her hands. She takes one hand and slides it down my stomach, inching closer and closer to my pants.

She un buckles my belt and slides her hand down my pants. Her soft fingers running down to my clit.

Her fingers start to rotate around my clit slowly. I try to move my hips to create more friction but she stops me from doing so.

She shoves two fingers inside me. To stop me from moaning, she starts kissing me as she speeds up.

"B-Billie-" I say as a I feel the knot in my stomach expanding. "I'm-"

And just like that she stops. Not even letting me finish. She pulls her fingers out and licks them.

"You taste good mamas." She winks at me then walks out. Leaving me against the wall, panting.

I stand there for a minute re thinking everything that just happened. I try to get myself together and walk out of the stall.

"Alright everyone. Great job, you're all free to go." The woman who's name I still don't know says.

I grab my backpack and walk to my car.

Wow, what a first day.

_______________________________

761 words total.

Thanks for reading ♡︎