I need you (Toph x female!reader)

A/N Sorry it is a little bit sad. (Who am I lying to??? That is the saddest shit I have ever written.) And also let's pretend that Toph is 16 here, it just really awkward to make a love story with a 12 y.o. girl and 16 y.o. girl.

L/N - last name

Author's POV:

Y/N were a very smart, beautiful girl 16 years old. She was Katara's and Sokka's sister. As her sister she was a waterbender too. So Y/N helped Avatar to learn waterbending. And now she is in the team avatar. She couldn't be even happier, everyone was so kind to her and she was like in a family. Actually, the one person in her team interested her the most. It was Toph Beifong. And to be honest, Y/N was the only person who interested Toph too. Toph liked Y/N and wanted to confess, and so was Y/N. But they two were too nervous to do that. Everyday Y/N told herself that she must confess to her love today but never really did it. Toph on the other hand already planed that she will confess to Y/N after the end of the war. Not that she was afraid or something, she just didn't want to bother Y/N with it before the battle.

Now team avatar was in the Western Air Temple. Their adventure was coming to an end. Everyone was preparing their stuff for a trip to Wulong forest where the final battle between Aang and Ozai will take place. Zuko and Sokka was packing tents and sleeping bags, while Toph and Y/N were preparing their provision and personal things, Aang was meditating and Katara was looking after him, just in case something happened. After an hour or two Aang checked Appa one last time and team Avatar set out to meet face to face with the fateful battle. The life of millions people depends on it.

So now you were flying for a while when Aang saw two fire nation ships ahead. He wanted to come over them and don't get into a fight but they seemed to noticed the giant flying bison. They started to shoot large boulders covered with fire in the Appa in order to knock down everyone who was on it. The one boulder slightly tilted Appa but did no harm to the beast. Unfortunately, one person, who was sitting right where the boulder hit, fell off.

It was Toph. She was falling in incredible speed right in the ocean. Everyone's eyes widened, they didn't know what to do. Aang already wanted to help her and jump after her when Katara placed her hand on his shoulder and said.
"I think Y/N is going after her, you should take Ozai down."

With these words Katara looked at Y/N and the girl quickly jumped from Appa after Toph. Meanwhile the young girl was near the surface of the ocean, she would died if the water under her wouldn't raised and gently let her go under the it. Even thought it saved her she couldn't swim so how could she stay in the surface.

Toph's POV:

It felt like an hour of me falling from Appa in the water. I though that the fall will kill me but I am still alive. I couldn't see everything, I was so terrified. I was slowly getting under the water. I started to lose consciousness when I felt two arms around my waist wrapping tightly. I couldn't see everything, because there weren't any ground under my feet. My lungs were burning from the water that got there. Then there was nothing, I didn't tell anything except for a numbness.

I felt so cold and I didn't know what to do. That's when I saw some kind of a light. That was so strange. Am I dying? Or am I already dead? I saw a bright light and a familiar silhouette standing far from me. I lowered my head and saw nothing, I was like standing in the air. I tried to walk towards the silhouette but every time I took a step it was moving away from me. I started to run to capture it but it was impossible. I couldn't run anymore.

I decided to stop and look around. The place was like a large room where every wall was made of glass. No it wasn't a glass, it was a mirror. A one large mirror. I took a step towards it and it stayed the same, so I decided to went there.

When I was already right in front of it I saw that my eyes were still gray like when I was blind, but I could see everything. Everything felt so strange. And it became even stranger when I saw a Y/N's figure behind me. I quickly turned around but saw nothing. What if I will never see her again? My eyes started to water and I felt on my knees. I was never that scared.  I just wanted to touch someone, to not see everything, like before. I just want my life back. I just wanted to see Y/N once more.
"TOPH! Wake up! Please! Wake up." I heard someone yelling my name but no one was around. I felt my vision becoming black and I felt very dizzy in one second. That's when I stopped to see everything.

Author's POV:

Y/N was crying and carrying Toph in her arms. She draw her on the shore nearby, pulled out the water from her lungs and tried to woke her up but nothing helped. Toph was lying lifeless in Y/N's arms with on signs of life.

The girl started crying even more while trying to wake Toph up.
"P-please, Toph. We need you, world need you... I need you." Her tears falling on Toph's face, her arms wrapping around girl as tight as possible. She didn't want to let her... she didn't want. She kept like that for 10 minutes that felt like the entirety, still crying with her face in Toph's shoulder.

Y/N couldn't believe that Toph was gone. She couldn't believe that the love of her life was gone. And it was permanently. Y/N just wished that she would say Toph about her feelings earlier, she wished that they had never flew somewhere, that the boulder won't hit Appa, she wished that it was her to die instead of Toph. The last thought was a last straw. She couldn't take it. She didn't want to live her life without Toph. Then she felt nothing. She stopped crying, carefully placed Toph on the sand and stood up.
"I am sorry Toph. I should have saved you. I know that nothing can take you back. But I don't have another point to live if you aren't here."
With these words girl went toward the water.

That day took away from this world two beautiful creatures, Toph Beifong and Y/N L/N. But everyone will realize that only on the other day, when Avatar Aang will find Toph's corpse on the same shore, and New Fire Lord Zuko will find Y/N's now lifeless body on the damaged fire nation ship.

The Fire Lord Zuko and team avatar insisted on not just burying them like others. In the center of Republic city near the Air Nomads island was a big memorial of the two bravest women in history who became a victim of this cruel and unfair world.

~😭The end😭~

Stay at home and wash your damn hands❗️❗️❗️❗️

Luv u all💗💗💗

Request: thesandlotvitar