I won! Again! (Zuko x Female or Male!reader)

A/N hi guys i wanted to say thank you for 100+ k views, i will publish another part about it. So talking about this request, I was writing it in a hurry so if you notice some mistakes I would really appreciate it if you will write them in the comments. I decided to continue making male versions so the boys could read it too.

Version for males is after female one ⬇️

I won! Again! (Zuko x Female! Upbeat! Earthbender! Reader)

Author's POV:

Y/N was Toph's older sister. Y/N and Toph had different fathers, so they looked pretty different. And not only their faces were different, but they also had very different personalities. As you know Toph was not so emotional or kind. Talking about Y/N... oh god that girl was like an angel. She was very kind, emotional, outgoing, friendly, and e. t. c.

That was the reason why Zuko, almost everybody's favorite firebender, had chosen Y/N as his girlfriend. At first, he thought that the girl will be just like Toph and they will be nothing more than friends. But when Zuko met Y/N he immediately fell in love with her and after some time confessed to the girl.

"Hey! Twinkletoes! Have you seen my sister?"

Toph said as she was approaching the young avatar and patted his shoulder.
"No, sorry I am searching for Zuko now. He promised to teach me new firebendin..."
"I don't care. They are probably together. And I don't want to see them... doing some kind of things I am not supposed to see. If you notice Y/N, tell her that I need help with new clothes."

"Okay! Bye Toph!" Aang said before he kneeled on the ground and started to draw something on the sand with a stick, waiting for Zuko or Y/N to show up. Little did he knew is that Zuko had already forgotten about his training with Avatar and all his thoughts were about the beautiful girl, who was standing in front of him.

"Zuko! Are you okay?" Y/N asked and lowered her hands from the fighting stance. Zuko immediately came out of trans and smiled a little.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about how to beat your ass in a match." The male pinched his nose and his smile faded.

"Heeey! I thought you were thinking about how beautiful I am. Hahah..."

They both laughed but then prepared themselves to fight. Y/N side smiled and attacked first, by throwing a middle-sized boulder in her boyfriend, which Zuko repelled with ease. After that Zuko shoots a small blast of fire in Y/N. He could send a larger amount of fire into the girl, but he didn't want to hurt her. Actually, they both didn't want to hurt each other, so they were very careful with their attacks. Fire and earth are very strong and different elements, so the battle outcome depends on the user's skills and experience. Zuko and Y/N were both really good fighters, they had pretty good skills and experience, so in the true fight, no one knows who would be the winner.

Now they were fighting for over ten minutes and both Y/N and Zuko were pretty tired so they decided to go from bending to martial arts. That was the second thing they both were good at, so at first, they were on an equal footing but gender made its role. As a man Zuko was slightly stronger than Y/N, so he managed to push the girl on the ground swiftly but still not harshly. Zuko was leaning above his girlfriend as his hands were on each side of her head and his fingers were under her head, so she won't fell on a stone or hard ground. The couple was breathing heavily as they were getting back to normal. Then Zuko suddenly laughed and fall to the ground next to his lover.

"I won! Again!"

Y/N started laughing after him and took his hand gently in hers. The male changed the positions of their hand and now were tightly holding Y/N's hand. As they were looking at the clouds and sun above their heads, a strange thought came into Zuko's head.