🎄New Year with him/her 🎄

🔥Zuko🔥

Y/N's POV:

"I told you she will ruin everything!" Zuko said storming into our bedroom. 

"Zuko, babe, she is your sister. Yes, she is... different and difficult but that doesn't mean she mustn't be in our life. You know she needs help. She didn't even do something bad today." I told Zuko while hugging him tightly. I don't know why did he kick her out she wasn't even doing anything bad. 

"She ruins everything with her... aura? I don't know. I just can't get comfortable in her presence." He snuggled into me even more and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Hey don't worry it's gon..." I stopped as I heard a knock on the door. I sat straight and pulled Zuko up. He placed his hand on my arm as he noticed who was standing in a doorway.

"Sorry, if I ruined everything. I didn't want, I swear." She said with a guilty look. I smiled a little and stood up. I went up to her and hugged her tightly. 

"It's not your problem, right, Zuko?" I looked in his eyes as he nodded nervously. I smiled and said to her that we will soon return to the guests. I slowly made my way towards Zuko and sat next to him.

"You know... we are family, we all are. She loves you even if she doesn't show it." He nodded again and looked me in the eyes. 

"I love you, and I trust you." Zuko kissed me on the lips before he stood up. 

🌪Aang🌪

Author's POV:

Y/N was sitting on a bench waiting for Aang to come back with some snacks. They decided to spend Christmas in a park. The atmosphere of Christmas was everywhere. Everywhere were happy people, families with kids, or just lovers. She was looking around at the enormous amount of light around and didn't notice Aang coming from the shop. 

"Isn't it beautiful, darling?" Aang kissed her cheek gently and hugged her from behind. 

"It's amazing," Y/N said gazing at a happy young couple with a small kid. Aang followed her gaze and looked at them too. He smiled a little and kissed Y/N's head before turning her around to face him. Aang cupped Y/N's cheeks and kissed her lips passionately. Her cheeks became red and not only this was because of cold. She kissed him back and smiled into a kiss. They parted and Aang slightly moved away. He looked on the ground and nervously scratched the back of his neck. 

"Y/N..." he said while standing on his knee.

"What are you doing? It's cold! Stood up!" She said shyly after recognizing what he was doing. 

"Y/N Y/L... will you...will you m-marry me?" 

⛰Toph ⛰

Toph's POV

I was lying on the couch trying to fall asleep. I hated Christmas, I hated that I and Y/N can't celebrate it like others. We can't decorate the Christmas tree, we can't watch fireworks together. I hate myself for ruining Y/N's Christmas, I know how much it means for her. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes again. I heard footsteps and turned towards them.
"Don't worry, love. It's me" I heard Y/N's voice and felt that she sat on the couch. She slowly crawled to my face and lay down next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my nose gently.
"Is something bothering you, love?" She asked me while drawing circles on my hand.
"Nothing, don't worry, dear." I smiled and kissed her lips passionately before moving to her neck. I hoped she would forget about it and won't ask again, but I guess today is not my day.
"Toph, I know something is wrong. Tell me. You know I will listen." She said slowly pulling my face from her neck. I don't know why but my eyes started to water. I buried my face in her chest and cried softly.
"Love, what's the matter?" She stroked my hair gently.