✨Having a nightmare (Sokka)✨

female reader!

"Die, Y/N," Sokka said frustrated as he started to collect some cards from the floor.
"You lost... again." Trying to suppress the laughter a h/c girl said. 
"Yeah yeah, let's do it faster so I can go to my room and die from embarrassment quicker." A guy with a small ponytail said and opened the window. A cool night breeze hit him in the face. He coughed a little bit and prepared to do his punishment.

"One...two...th-" a young girl started to count, but Sokka didn't wait for the end.
"I AM IN LOVE WITH A FIRELORD ZUKO" He quickly yelled from the window and closed it with the speed of light. His face turned super red. Sokka ran to the bed and laid down on it with his face buried in the pillow.
"Mmm mmm mmhmm" he mumbled something that Y/N couldn't make out.
"What? Sokka, I can't understand what you are saying." The h/c female said laughing. 
"I said now EVERYONE will think that I am in love with this jerk." He raised his head, said annoyed, and returned to his previous position. The girl sat on the bed and placed a hand on her boyfriend's back.
"Firstly, Zuko isn't a jerk. And secondly, not "everyone". A lot of people are sleeping right now and even if someone heard you they won't know that it was you."

"mmm mmm" 

"I can't understand you, babe."

"Nevermind," Sokka said annoyed, and stood up. He continued.

"Should we go outside and get some fresh air?" He undid his ponytail and smiled brightly at his lover. The girl came closer to him and kissed his cheek gently. She nodded and headed to the door. 

The couple went out and went to the center of Ba Sing Se. Sokka took Y/N's hand into his and looked at her. They both smiled again and kissed passionately. 

"I don't remember the last time we spent the whole day together. Since Azula escaped I must help Zuko to find her. Actually, I feel sorry for him. He had to contact 'her' to find his mother. Yesterday I came across some information about her whereabouts. A friend of mine said that he saw her near the city. I am planning to tell this Zuko tomorrow. I think he will be... happy. Sorry, I had no time to visit you. I missed you so much, Y/N. You can't even imagine how much I love you." Sokka hugged his girlfriend tightly. They were standing like that for some time, but the strange noise that came from a dark corner made Sokka turn around and take a closer look. He looked straight in the dark and noticed a pair of familiar amber-gold eyes. He took a step back and pushed Y/N behind him. The dark figure came out of the corner and smiled darkly. It was her.

"Sokka, Sokka, didn't your mother teach you that it's not polite to speak about someone behind their back? Oh right, she was killed by the Southern Raiders when you and your stupid sister couldn't even clean up the shit after yourself. Well, unlike your sister you mean no harm to me. Actually, I didn't want to kill you but I can't allow you to tell my brother something." Azula headed to them and prepare to attack. Sokka pushed Y/N to the side and signalized her that she should run. Azula had no interest in Y/N, so she won't go after her. 

"Y/N, run, please. I will be okay, I promise." The girl stood in shock. Even if she wanted she wouldn't move. Tears started to form in Sokka's eyes. He tried to shook her, return to the senses, but she wouldn't move. She was so scared. She understood that two non-benders couldn't fight against one of the strongest firebender. She hugged Sokka and began crying into his shoulder. 

"What an awful sight. I guess I have to kill you both." Azula said and everything went black in a second. 

Sokka quickly opened his eyes and sat up. He saw Y/N sleeping peacefully beside him. The male laid back and hugged his girlfriend from behind.