War of hearts (Ty Lee x F!reader) with lyrics

based on the song: War of hearts by Ruelle  (i live for that song and singer)

A/N i have never thought i would write a part using songs, but i kinda enjoyed it. Write your opinion about it, please. So i will know should i continue with that type of one shots.

‼️I WILL POST THE SAME STORY BUT WITHOUT LYRICS, SO EVERYONE CAN CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO READ!!!‼️

H/C - your hair color

—————————————————————————

Author'sPOV:

Y/N was Azula's and Zuko's younger sister. Even if she was only an hour younger than Azula she was always laughing about it. Y/N could copy with it, she could also copy with Azula laughing at her about being a non-bender but when the older sister started telling that not mother, not father loved Y/N, it broke her. The girl thought that it was true and no one in her family loved her, and sadly she was right. Her father was always blaming his wife that Y/N was a non-bender and that was the reason why Zuko hated her. The older sibling thought that his mother didn't deserve to be a parent of a non-bender. Y/N had no one, except one girl... Ty Lee.  Skilled acrobatic girl was the only one who understood Y/N. They weren't friends, they weren't even best friends. They were something more... they were a life for each other.

But when Ty Lee and Mai went against Azula, they were separated. What hapened later everyone knows. Azula ordered the guards to lock Mai and Ty Lee away and "let them rot", not wanting to be in their presence ever again as a punishment for their unfaithfulness. These events severely weakened Azula's mental state and played a part in her eventual and nervous breakdown at the hands of Zuko and Katara, and what about Y/N. She became distant with everyone, even Zuko when he tried to apoloize for being a jerk in the past.

Come to me
In the night hours,
I will wait for you

The absence of Ty Lee broke the young girl down. She didn't want to eat, drink, talk, she couldn't find the point of living anymore. After Avatar defeated her father and Zuko defeated her sister she thought that everything will change and she will be friends with Ty Lee again, but Ty Lee didn't even showed up when Y/N needed her the most.

And I can't sleep
Cause thoughts devour
Thoughts of you consume...

Deep down Y/N knew that she should forget Ty Lee. That she can find someone better, someone who won't leave her alone, someone who will love her more than anything. But every night thoughts about "circus"girl who was now a Kyoshi Warrior came back and was leaving Y/N up for days.

I can't help but love you,
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you...

Little did Y/N know was what Ty Lee was thinking about. The new member of Kyoshi Warriors was thinking that Y/N had already found someone better than her, someone who didn't betrayed her as she did.

Ty Lee was suffering from the whole situation too. She missed the times when two girls were talking, playing, laughing. She missed Y/N so much, she missed her laugh, smile, her beauty. So when Zuko invited her on his birthday she accepted his offer, hoping that her ex best friend will be there. Ty Lee wanted to apologize and continue their friendship... maybe become something more than just friends. As you may already guessed she has developed a bit of a crush on the h/c haired girl but always thought that she never had a chance. Even when Y/N told her that she liked girls, Ty Lee thought that her best friend was talking about Mai or other students from Royal Fire Academy for Girls.