🍋Yours (Azula x F!Reader)🍋

Photo by: James Fitzhenry on Pinterest

Yours (Azula x Female! Reader)
Modern AU
❗️Warnings: Sexual content, swear words.

Both reader and Azula aren't underaged! ❗️

Y/N's POV:

I moved a little as Azula sat on the couch next to me with a cup of fresh-made coffee. She handed me mine cup and began sipping her own drink. I blushed a little as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Even after 3 years of dating she still makes me shy sometimes. I smiled as she began talking about the movie we were watching.

"If they don't end up dating I will burn this f🐥cking TV" She waved her hands in the air and turned her head to me. She smiled brightly as she saw that I was looking at her.

"God, you are so beautiful," I said placing my hand on her cheek and kissing her passionately. She didn't react at first but soon she melted into the kiss. She pulls me on top of her and began kissing my neck, leaving hickeys all over it. I closed my eyes as I feel her squeeze my breast with her hands. A moan escaped my mouth and she quickly began taking off my T-shirt.

"Ah, Azula...I don't think it's... the p-perfect time for t-that..." I moaned out.

"Darling, it is always the perfect time for that." She pulled my T-shirt over my head and quickly unclipped my bra before throwing it across the room. Azula kissed my right nipple and began sucking on another one. Her left arm was wrapped around my waist and another one was slowly rubbing circles on my clothed clit.

She continued kissing my body leaving marks and bites all over it. She suddenly bit my nipple and I gripped her hair slightly. I quickly took off her red top and began unzipping her shorts. Azula gently pushed her arm into my shorts and entered my dripping p🐥ssy with her two fingers.

"Mmm... darling, are you already wet, huh?" She said unbuttoning my shorts with a free hand.

She pushed me down on the sofa then slipped my shorts and panties down. Azula kissed the inner side of my thigh several times before kissing my now exposed clit. She took my legs and placed them on her shoulders as she slowly licked my soaking core. After 5 minutes of abusing my womanhood, she stopped and raised her head. I looked at her and saw a cunning smirk on her beautiful face.

She pushed her two fingers in me again while sucking on my clit again. I guess the lack of sexual activity for 3 months made me super sensitive. Normally It would have been just a warmup but today I was already tired after 10 minutes of sex. A familiar feeling began to form in my stomach, my legs started to sore and my arms were squeezing a blanket under me even tighter.

"Love... I think if you continue I will cum."

Azula quickened her pace and began sucking on my clit harder. She added another finger making me over the edge. My hand instantly grabbed Azula's head trying to push her away but she pinned my hands to the sofa before continuing eating me out.

"Ah... f-f🐥ck." The knot in my stomach eased and I cummed all over Azula's tongue with a loud moan. Azula licked me clean and made her way towards my face. She kissed me passionately one more time.

I gently turned her, so she was now on the sofa under me. I kissed her lips and felt her tongue slide on my upper lip, asking for entrance. I slowly pushed my hand in her soaked panties and began rubbing circles on her clit. Azula's face instantly became red and her breathing became heavy.

She continued kissing me while I was gently pushing my finger into her. She let out a quiet moan signalizing to me that she is ready for more. I pushed two fingers in and curled them slightly.

I started moving my fingers earning loud moans from Azula. Her arms were massaging my breast as I was leaving kisses on her collarbone. I made my way to her breast and began moving my hand faster. I kissed her left nipple and began sucking on it.

Her walls began clenching around my fingers, her moans became even louder, and her hips began to shake slightly. I quicken my fingers' pace and kissed her lips again. She bit my lip slightly and I smiled through the kiss, knowing she was close. Suddenly, I felt her cum over my fingers. I gently pulled out my fingers after a minute or two and licked them clean.

Her breathing came to normal and she rose up from the couch. She grabbed some papers to clean the mess off the sofa, while I was doing us a hot relaxing bath. I looked at the mirror and saw that my whole neck was covered in dark purple hickeys.

"Oh sh🐥t, I have work tomorrow. Do you have any scarf or something?" I asked tracing my finger over these beautiful bruises. Azula came from behind and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Darling, I want you to keep them noticeable. I want everyone to know that you are mine, and only mine." She kissed my neck again and hugged me tighter.

"Hm... but everyone already knows that I am yours, and only yours." I turned around and she cupped my cheeks.

"Mine!" She said with a loving smile. Her face was shining with happiness and her eyes were full of love. I rarely see her like this but those moments make me over the moon.

"Yours..."

~~~End~~~

Luv u all 💓💓💓

A/N As a lot of u guys asked I made girl x reader smut. I am not good at it, this is my first attempt at gxg lemon. Thank you so much for 2,33k votes, that means a lot to me. I will try to update more often. And also, I am thinking about a new book about Harry Pottah x Tom Riddle. I promise, it won't affect the frequency of updates in this book, I just wanna try something new.