Part 4

Tony P.O.V.

Thousands of questions were floating in my mind. Who was this kid? Who was he with? Why did Thor call him My Lord? Why did Thor bow before him? How did he lift Thor's hammer? 
(Thank you percyharry007 for pointing out a mistake!😊)

By the faces of everyone we all were shocked and confused, except for Thor, and nobody realized that the kid was gone.

"Who was he?" Steve asked to Thor. Everyone was looking at Thor expecting an answer.

"Let us go to the HQ, then I will tell everyone at once." Thor said.

------------------Time skip------------------

We reached at the S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ within minutes. Fury was waiting for us expecting to see the kid with us, but no such luck.

"Where is he?" Fury asked.

"We don't know sir." Natasha replied while her head down.

"You don't know. What do you mean you don't know? He was right in front of you. Then how can you say you don't know where he is." Fury asked with anger in his voice.

"We were all very shocked to notice he was gone." Clint replied looking at the tiles.

"What were you shocked by?" Fury asked.

"That kid lifted Thor's hammer and when we all looked at Thor, he was kneeling before the kid." Steve said still confused by what just happened.

"Care to explain?" Fury asked to Thor with a death glare.

"You don't know who he is." Thor said.

"Then tell us." Fury demanded.

"Have you were heard of Percy Jackson?" Thor asked us all.

"Yeah but only in the file." I said pointing towards the file.

"He is-" Thor was about to say when thunder rumbled outside but the sky was clear, it was unusual.

"I cannot say much about him but let me tell you, he is very powerful, even powerful than all of us combined." Thor said pointing towards all of us.

"And that's why we need to capture him." Fury said.

"Ok but let me tell you, if anything happens between you all and him, then I will have to take his side. Eventhough he won't need my help." He said with a tone of matter-of-factly.

"But I am going to Asgard, Heimdall called me for an urgent meeting. Goodbye." Thor said while pointing his hammer up and then he teleported from Earth.

"I am calling all the Avengers to take him down. Tomorrow meet at the HQ. Dismissed." Fury said to us.

We all then went to our homes. I was thinking about tomorrow when I drifted off to sleep.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

Pointing out mistakes and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated! :)

How was this story please tell me in the comments.

If you like this story, please vote and share.

------ Goodbye and see you soon :) ------

A-