Part 5

Percy P.O.V.

I woke up, Annabeth by my side. Today we were going to meet our family and friends. When we came back to Earth, we directly came to my mother's mansion. I got up and came to the dining room after freshening. Annabeth and mom were waiting for me there.

"Good morning, Percy." My mother, Sally Jackson, said.

"Morning mom, morning Wise Girl." I said while sitting on my seat.

"When are you going to meet them?" My mom asked.

"Right after breakfast." Annabeth said.

------------------Time skip------------------

We were here at Camp Half-Blood. We saw all the gang in the Arena. Once they saw us, all of them came at once and gave us a big group hug.

"Can't breathe!" Annabeth and I said at the same time.

"Sorry, its been so long. Two years can you imagine it. Two years." Piper said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Not for us." Annabeth said.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked.

"I mean, that for you guys its been just two years but for us its been a lot longer than that." I said.

Everybody had their confused faces on.

"Time works differently in Space." Annabeth said.

 After everybody said their Oh's we went to Chiron and talked with him for a while. After that we went to the beach and started catching up on our lives.

------------------Time skip------------------

After we all caught up with everything we told them that we had to go and meet our parents. Parents meaning Poseidon and Athena. We quickly teleported to Olympus and entered the Throne room, which was as usual filled with arguments. Everybody became silent after they saw us. Poseidon and Athena got off their Throne and hugged us.

"We missed you too." Annabeth and I said to our parents.

"Hi everyone, could I borrow Poseidon and Athena for a bit?" I asked to them, eventhough it was not necessary.

"Y-yes, you may." Zeus said.

------------------Time skip------------------

We talked with our parents and after catching up with everything. Annabeth had gone to bring something, it was time, Now or Never.

"Uh... so I wanted to ask something to you." I said to Poseidon and Athena.

"Yes?" They both asked.

"So I proposed Annabeth and we needed your blessings to marry." I said.

They both looked shocked, but Poseidon quickly got over it and smiled at me. Athena had a soft spot for me after Tartarus, but she was a bit confused of what to reply.

"I know that I could just marry her but I wouldn't marry her unless you both give us your blessings." I said hoping that they would give their blessings.

This seemed to give Athena the answer so she smiled at me. Poseidon and Athena, they both looked at each other and nodded.

"We give you our blessings." They both said at the same time. And a smile lit up on my face.

"Why are you smiling?" Annabeth asked without a clue of what just happened.

"They both just gave us blessings for our marriage!" I said happily. Annabeth smiled and hugged Athena.

"Thank you." Annabeth said to Athena. And after that they both told us their Goodbye's and went back to Olympus. 

Annabeth and I laid there for a long time. And as always someone ruined our moment. And by someone, I mean a lot of them.

Pointing out mistakes and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated! :)

How was this story please tell me in the comments.

If you like this story, please vote and share.

------ Goodbye and see you soon :) ------

A-