Part 7

Percy P.O.V.

We arrived at the HQ and I could see the gears inside Annabeth's head thinking ways to improve its architecture.

"Looks like you succeeded." A man with a patch covering one of his eye said. I began thinking of how he could act like a pirate. He had an eye patch, ordered people, was basically the leader.

After what the pirate man said that, that's what I like to call him, all of the group what was their name again.... it started something with an A.... yeah right Avengers took a sudden interest in their shoes.

"What? You weren't even able to detain him. Even all of you couldn't." The pirate man basically shouted with anger in his voice.

"So now that he came here willingly, question him fast. He said he wanted to go somewhere." Thor said.

The pirate man looked like he was about to argue but he knew that no good would happen to him if he did so.

"Right. So one of my assistants will take you to the questioning room." Fury said and one of his assistants showed the way.

We came into a room which was completely white with two chairs at one side and one on the other. It had no windows except a big glass.

We were waiting there for like almost 5 minutes when a women in a black suit came in. Ah, the same woman. (Thank you Qawsedrf9plo for pointing out a mistake!😊)

"Hi, sorry for making you guys wait. My name is Natasha." Natasha said. (Thank you CrystalWolf35 for pointing out a mistake!😊)

"My name is Annabeth and this is my fiancé, Percy." She said pointing towards me. (Thank you xyzhang27 for pointing out a mistake!😊)

Natasha, or Nat is what I like to call her, seemed confuse by hearing this.

"Aren't you guys a little too young to get married?" She asked still confused.

"Nah, it just looks like that." I said with a smile.

"Ok then. Lets move on." She said.

"Who are you guys and please be specific." She said.

We looked at each other and MM (Mind Message).

And yes we can do that too. It became one of our powers after becoming the 'King and Queen of the Universe'. Now back to the MM part shall we?

Should we tell them Wise Girl?

Not everything but we could tell a few things.

Then you can handle this part.

Even with the powers and all you still are a Seaweed Brain.

No I am not! I can be smart when I want to.

Sure you can!

And we began to laugh. Nat looked at us as very confused now.

"Its nothing." I said.

"And about the question you asked. We have powers and when you looked at us, we were Mind Messaging with each other." Annabeth said.

She kept looking at the glass. And I could see the pirate guy over there starting to get angry. Over what you may ask? Well who knows.

"You know that we can see through the glass, right?" I asked to the pirate guy with a smile. He was shocked.

"How can they see me?" He asked through the communicating device.

"And can hear you too." I replied and was about to laugh at his expression and Annabeth was also trying not to laugh.

"So I take it as it is one of your powers." Nat said. And we just simply nodded.

I once again started to MM Annabeth.

Should we just tell them that we are the 'King and Queen of the Universe'.

You are such a Seaweed Brain.

I mean they won't question us any further right?

Bu- I think you are right.

See told you I can be smart!

Then once again we started laughing and startled Nat.

"Sorry. We were Mind Messaging." I said.

"Oh, ok." She said.

"Ok, so we are going to tell you something that will probably answer all of your questions." Annabeth said.

"Continue." Nat said.

"So mostly everything you have on us is true. And we are not the ones that you think we are. We are not a threat to anyone. But we are the 'King and Queen of the Universe'." Annabeth said.

Nat looked completely dumbfounded and she was not alone the pirate dude and all of his workers' reactions were the same. How often is it that you meet the 'King and Queen of the Universe', right?

"So I believe it answered all of your questions, even, why Thor was kneeling before us." I said.

"I am sorry, but we have to go." I said. And caught Annabeth's hand.

"But the Exit is there." She said pointing towards the door.

"Nah we won't need it. I mean who wants to walk when you can do this!"I smiled at Annabeth and she nodded at me and we teleported in my room.

------------------Time skip------------------

We came, talked with mom and Paul about it. Then we went to our room after eating dinner. We then got changed and slept with each other's warm embraces.

"I love you Wise Girl." I said.

"I love you too Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said.

We kissed each other and muttered a goodnight.

I wonder what is going to happen now that we told S.H.I.E.L.D. who we are. But that can wait, right now I need to sleep.

Pointing out mistakes and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated! :)

How was this story please tell me in the comments.

If you like this story, please vote and share.

------ Goodbye and see you soon :) ------

A-