Part 14

Percy P.O.V.

The thing that was extracting the star's heat and energy broke.

Thor said and did something stupid and suicidal. He went to open up the thing himself. Doesn't he know it would most likely get himself killed?

He was getting ready to open it when Eitri said,

"You understand, boy? You're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you."

"Only if I die." Thor replied. I was confused, didn't he know the meaning of 'killing you'?

"Yes. That's what killing you means." I said.

He then opened it and he was experiencing the force of a full star. And as expected the mold began to melt and Eitri started to make it. As he was about to finish Thor became unconscious and began falling in the space. I quickly flew over to him, caught him and brought him back to the forge. And when I thought things couldn't go more wrong, it did. The handle of the axe was missing.

"Where's the handle? Tree help me find the handle." Eitri ordered.  

The handle was missing. And Groot did something heroic. And believe me when I say heroic, because I know what that means. He extended his hand and took the hammer, which was extremely hot by the way, and joint it and after when the axe got Groot's hand as his handle Groot cut his hand for the handle.

Then Thor's fingers and the axe began sparkling with lightning. Then Thor became conscious and we told our goodbye's to Eitri and Thor with the help of Stormbreaker summoned the bifrost and we landed in Wakanda, which was now a battleground. 

"You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce said to the army and began laughing.

Thor, Annabeth, Me, Rocket and Groot, we all went together with our weapons charged and ready. I was in the middle, Annabeth was on my right, Thor was on my left and our team right behind us and Rocket and Groot were behind them. We all charged at them yelling a battle cry.

"Bring me Thanos!" I said with rage. Then I flew in the air and flooded the whole army with water, then Thor and Storm and Shocker flew in the air and elctrocuted them all.

The whole enemy army died and we all were waiting for Thanos to come. It would be a big war and no one would back away from it. All we had to do was wait and remove the Mind Stone from Vision and keep it safe. It is going to be a long day.

Pointing out mistakes and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated! :)

How was this story please tell me in the comments.

If you like this story, please vote and share.

------ Goodbye and see you soon :) ------

A-