Part 12

Percy P.O.V.

Tony brought the Quinjet on top of the building. The whole trip was not that interesting. Tony and Leo were talking about something, I couldn't hear them. Frank and Will were talking with Clint. All others were either talking or sleeping in their seats. I was seated next to Annabeth. She fell asleep almost instantly. I was doing absolutely nothing except for staring at her gorgeous face and her blonde hair taking in its lemon scent, and silently smiling how cute she looked when she was asleep and how peaceful she looked while sleeping. 

------------------Time skip------------------

We reached there and right before we landed, everybody who were asleep woke up.

When we landed we saw King T'Challa or Black Panther, along with his army, standing there to greet us.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked to Tony while stepping out of the Quinjet.

"Yeah, he's a King." Tony replied.

Then Tony and T'Challa shook their hands. And right after that Bruce cleared his throat and began to bow.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked to Bruce.

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'Challa said.

I fell bad for Bruce I mean he just got embarrassed in front of the 'King of Wakanda' because of Tony. After that Tony just began to smile and hit Bruce's shoulder playfully.

"So, how big of an assault are we expecting?" T'Challa asked.

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce said.

Now the whole team was here except Wanda and Vision.

"How we looking?" Nat asked to T'Challa.

After that I basically zoned out. Annabeth was basically not even paying attention here. Annabeth was just into the architecture of Wakanda. Eventhough I am no Annabeth, the architecture was fabulous. 

Right after that we received a distress call from deep space. It was one of the powers we got after we became the 'King and Queen of the Universe'. It seemed like it was near the coordinates where Thor's spaceship was destroyed.

"I am sorry, but we both need to go now." Annabeth said pointing towards her and me. Then she continued,"Someone sent a distress signal deep in space. And by the coordinates it seems like it is near the place where Thor's spaceship was destroyed."

We told our team to stay here and help them in anything that is needed. Then we teleported to where the distress signal was coming from. We could go by our spaceship but it would take time. When we teleported we were no longer in space, (Even if we were in space there would be no problem of oxygen, it was one of our powers, we could live forever without any oxygen.) we were in a spaceship and by the looks of it, the passengers of this spaceship didn't know that we were here. When we started exploring we stopped at a place where we heard a few people talking. It went something like this,

"How the hell is this dude still alive?" Voice number 1 said.

"He is not a dude. You're a dude. This... this is a man. A handsome, muscular man." Voice number 2 said. His voice was a bit harder than the first one.

"I'm muscular." Voice number 1 argued. He sounded jealous.

"But who are you kidding, Quill?" Voice number 3 asked and continued, "You're one sandwich away from fat."

"Yeah, right." Voice number 1 replied sarcastically.

"It's true Quill. You have put on weight." Voice number 2 said.

We thought we would go after some time because this sounded interesting. We both were covering our mouths to not start laughing.

"What?" Voice number 1 asked clearly shocked.

"Gamora, do you think I'm-" Voice number 1 started but stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"He is anxious, angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt." Voice number 4 said. (Thank you PERCABETH200609 for pointing out a mistake!😊)

That is when we thought was the right time to enter. When we entered, I saw that some of them were aliens and I bet that I even saw a raccoon and a tree, surrounding Thor, who was on a table. All of them were shocked but quickly they were in their defensive positions, with guns, daggers and swords. And without even thinking, whoever had guns shot us while whoever had daggers and swords stabbed us. We didn't even got a scratch because of our powers. Everybody stopped attacking at us and looked at us dumbfounded. We took that as our advantage and captured everyone but the last guy caught me and put his arms around my neck and pointed his gun towards me.

"Who are you guys." Voice number 1 said. We didn't reply, so he continued,"Ok, so don't tell. I'm gonna french fry this little freak."

Then Annabeth took one of his guys, who was voice number 2, and removed her gun, whose one blast was enough to disintegrate mostly any monster and it killed any mortals, and pointed it towards voice number 2 and said,

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" Annabeth said.

"Do it, Quill. I can take it." Voice number 2 said.

"No he can't take it." Voice number 4 said, who looked like a mantis.

"She's right. You can't but I can." I said while smirking.

I was thinking that the voice number 1 was looking like a mortal who was from Earth.

"What master do you serve?" Annabeth asked, as if reading my mind.

"What am I supposed to say, 'Jesus'?" Voice number 1 said.

"So you're from Earth." Annabeth said pointing towards Quill.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." Voice number 1 said. (Man, I am getting tired because of using like voice number 1, 2, 3. I have to get to know their names.)

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit." Annabeth said and continued,"What are you hassling us for?"

"So you're not with Thanos?" I asked.

"With Thanos. No, we are here to kill Thanos. Wait, who are you?" Voice number 1 asked.

"We are with him. He is our guy." Annabeth replied pointing towards Thor.

"Then no killing each other? Guaranteed?" Voice number 3 asked, who was a raccoon.

"Guaranteed." I said.

------------------Time skip------------------

After we introduced ourselves and they introduced themselves we were now good with each other. We didn't tell them that we were the 'King and Queen of the Universe' because who knows if we can trust completely or not, even if we could then wouldn't they freak out.

"So, Mantis can you wake him up?" I asked pointing towards Thor.

She looked over Quill, because he was the captain, for permission.

"Wake him up." He replied.

Then Mantis put her hands on Thor's head and said,

"Wake."

Then Thor suddenly jumped from the table and made all of them startled, Annabeth and I were used to this.

After he calmed down a little he turned and looked over us and the next thing he did was unexpected, he hugged me. Then sent a knowing nod to Annabeth, then turned to the 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. Thor then asked them, 

"Who are you guys?"

Pointing out mistakes and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated! :)

How was this story please tell me in the comments.

If you like this story, please vote and share.

------ Goodbye and see you soon :) ------

A-