Part 10

Tony P.O.V.

It has been 2 months since Thor and Bruce mysteriously disappeared. Pepper and I were in a park on a date. Right when we kissed a man in a blue robe, a red cape and was wearing some kind of a necklace. He came through a sparkly yellow portal.

"Tony Stark, I am Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me." He said.

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets to something?" I asked.

"We need you help. Look its not overselling it to say that the fate of the Universe is at stake." He said.

"And who's 'we'?" I asked.

Right when I asked Bruce came in through the sparkly yellow portal.

"Hey Tony. Hey Pepper." Bruce said. Pepper and I, we both were completely shocked.

"H-hi" Pepper said.

With that Bruce just hugged me. After that I said goodbye to Pepper and went through the portal. I was sitting on a sofa when Wong was explaining me about the Infinity stones.

After he finished explaining, everybody began shouting outside. Then all 4 of us went out and saw that some spaceship has just arrived here. We helped a few people and went in front of the spaceship. Doc put some magic and stopped the spaceship from destroying this place. Right then 2, what were those things, aliens? I don't know. What ever they were came out of the spaceship in a beam of light. The little guy began speaking.

"Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing-" He said before I interrupted.

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." I said.

"Stonekeeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?" He asked.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself. You're trespassing this city and on this planet." Doc said.

The aliens looked at us confused.

"It means get lost Squidward." I said.

Right then a group of people along with Spider-man came they were 15 of them excluding Spider-man. All of them came flying over here and Spidey came from another side and came by swinging. After they landed their suits shrank back to their necklace and now they were wearing some clothes all of them had their jackets on. Nice they too have nanotechnology. Note the sarcasm.

"You are not allowed to come here. Get outta here now or the consequences won't be great." The guy in a blue jacket said.

Percy P.O.V. 

After I said that they are not allowed to come here, they just got angry. Who do they think they are? There were 4 people standing in front of us. I guess they were having a conversation with them before I interrupted them. Two of them were the 'Avengers'. Tony and Bruce. I recognized them from before. After I said this  the small alien said something to the big alien. I think he ordered him to capture us because right when he said that the big guy started waking towards us and I got a feeling that they were not walking away without a fight. Then Iron Man started wearing his suit. He had the nanotechnology as well but instead of a necklace he had a metal piece on his chest. Spidey also came here. Then we also began to suit up and right before he came at them, our team went in front of them and started doing our things I began to pull a sword which was a second version of Riptide, I called it Rip. It was same like Riptide with the only difference this that, Rip was for powerful monsters. I carried both of them all the time.

I went flying into the big aliens hammer and because of my power the hammer got blasted into bits and landed everywhere. Then Titan came and from her powers she threw some big pieces of rocks on him and at last Sage stabbed him with her sword, which was also for stronger monsters, and then the alien faded in a pile of brown dust. Brown dust I wonder why? All the monsters faded into golden dust but these into brown dust.

After that we turned to the other alien and he was shocked. Then he picked a lot of bricks with his powers and made them into the shape of sharp and big bullets. Storm made a shield with his powers which saved us from the brick bullets. After that, Flame made a big and very, and I mean very, very hot fire ball and threw it at the alien he seemed to melt at it made just to be sure Mist stabbed him with her cavalry sword and same like the other alien, he faded into brown dust. Weird why brown? I think they are not monsters, but I can't be sure.

All the people who were standing there were shocked at the scene. They just seemed to stare at us. 

"Who were those guys?" Flame said now in normal form without the suit.

"They said they worked for Thanos." A guy in blue robe, a red cape and was wearing some kind of a necklace.

"Who are you guys?" Hazel asked.

"We could ask the same." Tony said.

A crowd of people came and the crowd started getting bigger.

"Can we go somewhere private?" Annabeth asked.

Then the guy with the weird necklace started making a sparkly yellow portal and went through it.

Pointing out mistakes and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated! :)

How was this story please tell me in the comments.

If you like this story, please vote and share.

------ Goodbye and see you soon :) ------

A-