Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Hold on, is that 200 reads I see? Thank you all for reading my story, it means a lot to me! I know it may seem like a small number, but it's getting there. Now, let's get on with the chapter!

Chapter Fifteen - SLM

CONNOR

We arrived at the SLM half an hour before it started. Most of the packs and clans were already there conversing with each other. We walked to an allied pack of ours, the Red Hunt pack.

"Hey Alpha Anderson," Jerome Thomas, the Alpha of the Red Hunt pack greeted.

"Alpha Thomas, how're you doing?"

We shook hands.

"It's been fine."

I held Kara close to me, "This is my mate and Luna, Kara."

She waved and smiled and I fell in love with her even more. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and gently kissed her hair. We continued talking when the co-leader, Xandar Divinos the wizard king announced for leaders, their mates, and former leaders to enter the hall.

"We'll see you guys later."

Hays, Grey, Carla, Ray, and Jere waited outside the hall with the other Betas and Gammas, whilst papà, mamma, Kara and I entered.

We looked for our seats at the large round table. We went to the werewolf section and saw our table with our names on a card.

The White Moon Pack
Connor Anderson –
Hank Anderson – Elisa Giordano

You haven't registered her as your Luna yet?

'If I registered her in, the SC (Supernatural Council) will notice that she's the long lost Alpha. We planned to announce it here, doofus.'

But, some horny peeps will wanna get her as she isn't registered yet.

'We'll protect her from them.'

If you say so.

We sat down at our table. Papà was going through the pamphlet, trying to look for something. Soon, the hall quieted down as the SC Leader, Charles Hunter the dragon Alpha, walked in. We stood and bowed in respect as he walked to the throne on stage. He reached and sat down.

"Please sit, everyone," Alpha Hunter said.

We sat and looked at him.

"It's once again the Supernatural Leaders' Meeting. Let's start first with the problems and concerns of every group. First, the demons."

The demon clans went first, then the wizard covens, fairy circles, dragon packs, vampire clans, and werewolf packs. When it was time for the werewolves, I pressed the bell to get attention.

"Alpha Connor Anderson from the White Moon pack," King Divinos said.

I stood up, "Council, do you remember the lost heirs of former Alpha Carl Manfred of the Night Moon pack?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"We found the lost daughter of former Alpha Manfred."

"Lost daughter? Why would an Alpha have a daughter? And how did your pack find her?" Alpha Hunter asked.

"She's my mate, Kara Manfred, Luna of the White Moon pack, and legally the Alpha of the Night Moon pack."

"Where is Luna Manfred?"