Chapter 1: 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

No one's pov:

It was a normal monday morning. The outside is really bright,
noob woken up due to his alarm and it was around 7:30am,
he sighs and gets up lazily cause he needs to go to school to work something important,
"I hate school..."he said and walks in the bathroom and takes a quick shower.
He finished showering in 15 minutes and goes to his wardrobe.

"nothing to wear... I'll just go on my basic look." He grabs his blue tank top and a smooth green pants.
(note: thats his original look)

he goes downstairs to eat something "oh I forgot to go on the grocery, but what should I eat...?"
He looks at the kitchen counter but just saw a bread, noodles and some peanut butter spreading. "I'll just get lunch later at school.." he walks outside and locks the door "I hope I'm not late..." He thought to himself and ignores his breakfast.

After a 20 minutes walk he finally arrived at school, he walked inside and saw some new kids, spoiled kids, and some squad around, he hopes he will arrive at his classroom but something grab be him by the shoulder. he froze and looks at the person who grabbed him..

"Hey noob! Long time no see!" Noob was shocked "Bacon! Nice seeing you again!" They hugged each other and pulled away, bacon chuckled "yeah man! how's life?" Bacon said "I'm great dude! I just have some wonderful times at home" noob said laughing "ah I see, come on let's head to class right now!" they we're chatting around while walking talking about their lifetime, they laughed and have a great time and they arrived at the classroom.

"Hey guys."

They looked at the person who talked to them and it was Acorn "Ah! Acorn Heeeey..." Bacon said awkwardly "don't hey me like that." Acorn face palm and looks at them with a straight face. "Hmmm... who is this yellow dude?" she said in suspicious. "Oh! I forget to introduce him but this is noob we're great friends to be honest!" Bacon said and lets him arm rests into noob's shoulder "Hi I'm noob" he said "mhm... Names acorn" she said in a quick respond and shake hands with noob.

"Alright since class is about to get started I'll just rest here for awhile" acorn said and yawns, they nodded and leaves her on the desk to rest.
"What should we do now?" Bacon said in boredom , noob shrugged and scratch his hair (hi yes I gave him some fluffy hair) "I mean we're going to wait until the class starts" he said and grabs a notebook on his bag "yeah I know.." bacon said.

And the teacher arrived and the classes started.

They finished the class around 6 hours and nothing much...it was really boring doing homeworks at home and researching some things.

Noob sighs and walks outside at school, him and bacon said bye to each other earlier because bacon has a lot to do with acorn on their assignments too. noob keeps walking around while staring at the ground until he bumped into someone.

"Hey watch out."
The person readjust his cap a little
"Oh I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't mea-" noob apologized and the person shuts him off with his hand.
"No, it's fine please be careful sometimes while walking." the person said and inhales "I'm sorry I'll be careful next time..." Noob said he felt bad for bumping into someone accidently..

"My name is guest..." He said. Noob just looked at him with a blank expression "oh..m-my name is noob.." noob said shaking "nice to meet you tho but I have to go.." guest said in a sad tone "Oh it's fine! You can go now and nice meeting you too" he smiled and guest patted him on the head and waved goodbye to him and walks away noob just stared at him and he felt a blush on his face "god...WAIT NO I JUST MEET HIM!" he said loudly hopefully no one heard him and continue walking to his house.

He felt his heart is raising..

Words: 696