Somethings rip your heart out.... literally💔

The next morning, I woke up at 8 am I was tired I must have slept off. Emily's side of the bed was empty, so I thought maybe she was downstairs, making breakfast as usual, I unplugged my phone from the charger, my phone has been off since last night. So i took a shower and headed downstairs.
"Emily" I called out but there was no response. I called out again but still no response. I searched the whole apartment, still no sign of Emily.i was having a bad feeling about this morning, there was something about this morning. I tried calling her number, she wasn't picking up. What was going on with Emily. I didn't want to run late so I started getting ready fast. *beep* a text notification.
I stopped everything I was doing and checked who sent the message, it was Emily, and the message was "don't go to work today, I will you in 15 minutes"
Emily wasn't serious, I was supposed to be at work today, I couldn't afford to miss another day, I was about to type a text message, when my gut instincts kicked in, so I decided to wait. Maybe it was more good news about aunt. I started walking back and forth in the living room,Emily's text was unsual, I hopped everything was fine.

After 15 minutes passed, Emily and David walked in. and Emily was looking down the whole time.

Me: Emily, You ain't serious, i am 5 minutes late.
        I need to go to work, so I can pay aunt's hospital
        Bills.

*Emily didn't reply, she kept looking down*

Me: Emily, seriously?

David: Rinah, you need to sit, and calm down

Me: okay

"I sat down, David sat down with me"

David: We received a call to go to the hospital today
              your phone was off, so they called Emily, it's
              was about your aunt.

Me: wait, what happened to aunt? Tell me what
       happened?

David: she was found dead today in the morning

Me: what, no you are lying, is this a prank? Cause
        it's not funny.

David: it's not a joke, she was poisoned.

Just then Emily burst out crying,😭😭😭😭😭 at that moment I felt like i wanted to die, I just started crying, I lost the person that I loved a lot, yesterday was fine, Everything seemed normal, but she was gone.
Emily came and hugged me, we both wept, it felt like my heart was ripped off. 😭 I couldn't believe I was lost.
I pushed Emily away and ran to our room, I lost one person that was my mom, she raised with everything in her,now she was gone, this women sacrificed everything just to see me happy, she was the love of my life.i didn't even say goodbye, her last words were some advice about love..

After 3 whole hours of crying, i felt lifeless, there was so much pain inside but I didn't know how was going to stop this pain, it was too much, as I was lying on the floor, tears falling,looking aimlessly at our bedroom ceiling, i knew she was going to leave at some point but I didn't know she was going to leave so soon, someone took her from me, someone killed her, but why would someone poison her.
The door opened, I didn't even care to Check who was coming in.

Debrah: Rinah😞am so sorry for your loss.

I didn't answer tears kept falling

Debrah: 😣 I don't even know what to say,

Debrah comes to where I was, then she sits next to me.

Debrah: Rinah I wanted to say am sorry, am sorry
                 for saying all those nonsense out of anger
                  Am not apologizing 😣 just because your
                 Aunt died, am here to put everything away
                  I love you, you are my best friend.